Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Virgin Cream (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I was thinking about trying virgin cream. Is it safe? Has anyone tryed it? Dose it work? Question
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper reginafilangey
|

User Profile
replied February 16th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I have not and would not tried it. It looks like absolute hooey to me.
|

replied February 16th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
If those creams work at all, I assume any tightening will be slight. Also, I would be resistant to placing a non-fda approved cream on the vagina, as the tissue is very very absorbent to all kinds of things.
|

User Profile
replied February 24th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Virgin Cream
jessicasboys79 wrote:
I was thinking about trying virgin cream. Is it safe? Has anyone tryed it? Dose it work? Question

My husband and I tried the Chinese Shrink Cream...It works for only 24hrs and its a disinfectant too..It makes you one finger tight for real no lie my friend thought I was lying I gave her a little on her a little in a tiny glove and she started yelling it works and she has 5 kids..she said it helped her spice up her sex life once in a while. I have no kids I bought it just to see if it works it does and It was fun just to try...I do miracles without it though its for people that had kids or like the extra tight fit..Good luck
|

User Profile
replied February 25th, 2007
Advanced Support Team
A friend of mine uses a tightening cream and she does not like the sensation it gives her. It's all going to depend soley on you.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
I Agree Jay
Jaydensmommy wrote:
A friend of mine uses a tightening cream and she does not like the sensation it gives her. It's all going to depend soley on you.

Different folks Different strokes...
|

User Profile
Supporter
i found this stuff online and couldnt resist trying it. so i bought it and i swear to god all it is is petroleum jelly (vaseline) with some stuff in it. i just found it disturbing to be honest. apart from anything else, it cant be healthy to put vaseline in your vagina because it would mess with its natural balance. and the smell of the cream (though not unpleasant) is definately strong enough and noticeable enough that i wouldnt use it with my partner anyway cos he'd wonder what the hell the smell was!

also because it is oil based you wouldnt be able to use it with condoms. though this isnt an issue for me, it would be for many people, and none of the instructions mention this. which i thought was really unprofessional.

basically, i think it's a load of cowboys ripping women off.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
fiona05 wrote:
i found this stuff online and couldnt resist trying it. so i bought it and i swear to god all it is is petroleum jelly (vaseline) with some stuff in it. i just found it disturbing to be honest. apart from anything else, it cant be healthy to put vaseline in your vagina because it would mess with its natural balance. and the smell of the cream (though not unpleasant) is definately strong enough and noticeable enough that i wouldnt use it with my partner anyway cos he'd wonder what the hell the smell was!

also because it is oil based you wouldnt be able to use it with condoms. though this isnt an issue for me, it would be for many people, and none of the instructions mention this. which i thought was really unprofessional.

basically, i think it's a load of cowboys ripping women off.

Very interesting points. The only thing I can figure is that if the stuff really works it must make the vagina swell or something to get tighter, right? That does not sound safe or healthy to me.
|

User Profile
replied February 26th, 2007
Supporter
Llewellyn wrote:

Very interesting points. The only thing I can figure is that if the stuff really works it must make the vagina swell or something to get tighter, right? That does not sound safe or healthy to me.

i think all it actually does is make it dryer, giving the impression of 'tightness'. the instructions actually say to wash the vagina with soap and water before use, thus obviously washing out natural lubrication. and the vaseline kinda screws up the new lubrication which forms..? i agree, it cant be healthy or natural.

well i never noticed any difference anyway. but maybe that's cos i'm young and have never given birth :S
|

replied July 2nd, 2007
Shrink Cream
I've used it several times, it does work well, but i've noticed that i'm not feeling any pleasure when i've used it. Which made me wonder if it was even working, but with my partners reaction I knew it absolutaly was, but it seemed like something wasn't right. If anyone else experienced this please let me know.
|

replied August 6th, 2011
Hey I agree with you. Me and my boyfriend used it and it didnt feel right to me either. But he just loved that tight feeling. Maybe he ussed to much on me. I dont know. I really couldnt enjoy the sex like I always do. It did really tighten me up but I think too much. I would like it to be a little tighter after having kids but honestly i dont want to feel like a dang virgin again. My first time was not fun at all and it was not enjoyment feeling and i dont want sex to feel like the first time everytime me and my boyfriend use this cream. And I felt dry alot too.
|

User Profile
replied July 2nd, 2007
Supporter
hmm what they wont come out with next. Laughing
|

replied December 21st, 2008
obligation
Well ladies as a dude I didn't realize woman feel pressure to stay "tight". Like men feel they have to take blue pill to feel like a man. this is sad as for me well...if i had to choose if my wife should be tighter or wetter I want wetter I mean more wet.When I wa single and had to use condoms I never really enjoyed the act even if tight cuz it felt try but since I have married I get all the wet I want wet is better than tight and if wife is allowed to heal after birth it better than before she got pregnant.
|

replied December 22nd, 2008
Experienced User
This stuff might work but the risks are not worth it. What it does is irritates the the tissue and makes it swell thereby giving the illusion of tighter. The ingrediants in the creams mess with the natural bacteria of the vagina and could potentially cause some serious problems. Stick with kegals.
|

replied March 26th, 2009
Virgin cream does it work!
Everyones body reacts to drugs differently.
Therefore it is a matter of preference and what you body accepts.

We would just like to know if it really works?
|

replied July 29th, 2009
Oh It def works. I have not had the opportunity to become blessed with children yet but I wanted to try it to see what my boyfriends reaction would be. I notice that he enjoys me already but hey I thought what would it hurt? lol I will just say that the engagement ring is beautiful!If I knew that I would have tried this six months ago. LOL! Honestly I think it just works differently for differnt people.
|

User Profile
replied July 29th, 2009
Experienced User
things I've learned from this thread

- this "virgin cream" stuff could potentially be dangerous
- if I use it my bf will propose

[/sarcasm]

honestly, I'm with jinjer. kegals are great, just squeeze the muscles for a few seconds, relax and repeat a few times daily and its guaranteed to work, and at no cost to you! as you get more used to doing them you can do it longer and/or more often.
|

replied August 14th, 2009
vajayjay tightening cream for women
i bought a .5 oz bottle of LIKE A VIRGIN from a pure romance consultant and i loved it... i put some (just a pea size) amount inside my vajayjay and it had amazing results. I did not tell my husband i had bought it and we were testing it out ... just incase it didn't work. He loved it and could defiantly tell the difference.... our sex life is great but with that cream it was amazing!!!! i really liked it and have met women who swore by that stuff... i guess im one of them now ;o) ! It was something we both could enjoy!
|

replied October 8th, 2011
lol sounds more like u sell it n want ppl 2 buy but myself n 4 friends tried it n nothing
|

replied October 8th, 2011
Hello,
You are a Great while writing in the blogs it is awesome I liked it too much good and informative thanks for the sharing.
|

replied August 30th, 2009
Shrink Cream
I have used China shrink cream several times and I do say that it does work in both making things a little tighter and making me more sensitive, however, it has caused me to bleed during intercourse and also leaves me with a yeast infection afterward. Not worth it.
|

replied October 16th, 2009
Virgin cream
I used the Like a Virgin 24 hour tightener by Pure Romance for the first time this morning. Like the directions said, I used it about 3-4 hours before I expected to have sex. I definitely could tell a difference after using this. I also do kegal exercises and have seen a difference with that. Using the cream along with the exercises made me even more tight. I noticed it right away by my partner's reaction. He usually doesn't make too much noise except for heavy breathing and this time I actually heard some noise coming from him. I also felt much tighter and filled up by him. So far, so good.
|

replied December 28th, 2009
Virgin Cream
This message is for leelee182. Do you have new updates about using virgin cream? Is is still working for you? I'm very curious about trying it. I also do kegels and they work great but I feel as if I could enjoy sex even more.
|
12 >>
Quick Reply