Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

More Cum

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
First of all I don't have a problem with premature ejaculation. I'm a healthy 44 year old straight male. My ?/problem is in the past year or so. I've been experiencing less cum when I ejaculate. Sometimes it just flows out, or squirts at a small distance. It doesn't squirt a lot or dynamically like it used too. I don't smoke, nor drink. Therefore, I know it can't be that. Maybe it's because i'm getting older? I hope that's not it. I mean, I still love having sex with my wife. Maybe some of you'll members can relate to this matter. Does anyone have any advice on a supplement, pills, or food that could help me produce more cum. A bigger, and more powerful load shall we say. Confused
I thank you in advance.

Peace out
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 24th, 2007
I think there are some pills you can buy for this, go to your local drug store and ask the persone behind the counter or something.

If not, i read that drinking alot of water 1-2h before intercourse will help
|

User Profile
replied March 25th, 2007
Community Volunteer
You need more zinc in your diet. Add some of that and watch what happens.
|

replied March 25th, 2007
Experienced User
I'm not sure of all the things that increase semen, but I think Folate is one of them and like Stan said, Zinc is definitely one of them. If no one here knows the exact recipe I'm sure you could search for more info.

Note about Zinc though, it's toxic in higher doses. I used to read info saying under 75-100 mg was okay. However, lately it seems most info suggests above 50mg is toxic.
|

User Profile
replied March 25th, 2007
Community Volunteer
I mainly meant to get it from foods. Not sure about toxicity. If you look on the internet for supplements that claim to increase semen production, just go through the ingredient list, research and then try some of the ingredients separately.
|

replied March 25th, 2007
Experienced User
Getting it from food is best, but the toxicity levels still remain whether taken by food or supplementation.
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Community Volunteer
Ha, not reallly, you'd have to eat a ton of food with zinc in it to get the same effect as a supplement with 100% in half a tablet. If you tried it you'd be too full to keep going.
|

replied March 26th, 2007
Experienced User
My point is that the zinc you get from food is counted towards the toxic upper limit. So don't take the toxic limit in supplements, because you're already getting some from food. The two together would then mean you're above the limit.
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Community Volunteer
Oh okay, that makes sense then.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied May 9th, 2012
Experienced User
Are you and your SO trying to get pregnant? I can't imagine it would matter too much unless that were the case.

You are able to orgasm, right?

So what difference does it matter if you cum a few drops or a bucket full?

Just continue to have pleasure with your SO and give as well as you get!

Happy screwing!
|

replied February 13th, 2013
I know what you mean, there is no better feeling than spraying your thick life milk all over your woman during ejaculation, no matter how messy it is.

Celery
Lasagne - with lamb mince or extra lean beef
Mango
Asparagus- lightly salted
Gelatin- grab ya self a bag o' haribo!

Sex and food go great together. Burn off the great tasting food while plowing your way to victory!!!

Hope this helped.

P.S I wouldn't recommend zinc supplements, only zinc intakefrom natural fruit and vegetables.
|