Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Baby Boy Names

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ok well for a boy we thought of tyler. But noone likes it and i'm not crazy about it either but the daddy likes it anyway, I am having such a hard time finding a name I like. My sister told me that if it is a boy that he should be a junior. But that would be a problem because my name is erica and the dad's name is eric lol. What a family huh? Eric, erica and eric jr. Dont think so . I'd rather let the baby use his fathers name as a middle name. Gimmie some ideas please. Im sick of reading through all the websites with all the same names. Thanks in advance for any help! ~ erica.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 10th, 2004
Experienced User
K wait a sec lol I have always loved this name but dad wouldn't agree but when I actually got him to say the whole name he really liked it. Im including the last name so u can say it and see how it sounds. Remember the middle name is the dads name.

Dominic eric wilkerson

dominic is a biblical name meaning belonging to god.

~ erica.
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
Ok, well I have a few that I like

blade jai (my nephews name) jai could be jhy jai jye
malakai devonte'
jai brent
bryant james
truck morgan
deon
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
I loove the name cameron....Thats what I was going to name jayden if she ended up being a boy! Other names I like are preston, kyler, coal, victor.

~sara~
|

Experienced User
My sons name is dominick:d:d best name ever:p
|

Extremely eHealthy
Love the dominick name ya got erica!

U too dominicksmommy!
|

replied February 11th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I have no idea! I didnt name either of my boys til the day they left the hospital!! Laughing
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
Well, I also love the name joshua. I would never name my child that. There are just too many joshua's but for some reason, I think the name is......... Wow, I just love the name!
|

Experienced User
My goodness.. Do u realise that if u put one of sara's ideas with one of chandaloss' u end up with the name 'coal truck'... Hehehehehehe!!! Just thought that was amusing for some reason Wink Cool
|

Especially eHealthy
Lol
I guess that is kinda funny.
Coal truck.....
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Hahaha that is cute. Coal truck! We should nickname someones baby coal truck....Lol. Okay I am having too much fun here.

~sara~
|

Extremely eHealthy
If mine wasa boy I was going to aname him elisjah nathaniel, but I got the girl! Lol
jordan and jaydyn
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well for my little nut I picked joshua blake dewitt. Chanda, the whole reason I didn't want joshua at first is because it is sooooooooo common. But dewitt loved it and it grew on me so joshua it came to be. Lol. Some other names I liked were
brendan avery
donovan scott
brandon gregory (dewitt's name)
hayden skylar
landon scott
dakota
i know there were more but I can't remeber them. Lol. But yeah hope these help. I really wanted brendan avery but then I put the entire name together brendan avery dewitt, and look at what the initials spell! That couldn't be good! Lol. B.A.D. Haha no. And hayden skylar was a close second but I just didn't want it for my baby and it dont sound good with dewitt.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Andrijana Shterjovska
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Andrijana Shterjovska