Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Poisoning and Environmental Health Forum

I Swallowed Tin Foil!

So I was peeling the foil off a candy and didnt get all of it. I ate it and now I am worried if im gona be ok! Please tell me I am. Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 15th, 2007
I think we all have probably done this, at least I know I have and am still alive. Kinda like swallowing watermelon seeds, nothing happens. Just be sure to steer clear of the microwave for awhile. Laughing
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 15th, 2007
I was kidding about the microwave, by the way.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply