Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > First Trimester of Pregnancy Forum

Am I Still Pregnant?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I woke up today and felt different. I am about 8 weeks and I have no morning sickness..I really havent had any at all since I was pregnant though. I have no bleeding. How am I suppose to feel right now? Please help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 14th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Don't worry, i'm sure everything is fine. Not all women experience morning sickness. I'm 19 weeks and I honestly didn't really feel pregnant until I felt the baby move a week ago. Just take this time and enjoy that you have no morning sickness!
|

User Profile
replied February 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
It is common for symptoms to disappear as the pregnancy progresses. Unless you have heavy bleeding and/or cramps I wouldn't wory about not being pregnant anymore.
|

replied December 2nd, 2008
ok. so i am 15 as of september. i had unprotected sex then my period came the next day. my period wasnt as normal that month. the next month it also came. this month it is early and my period is never early. my tummy has been already getin bloated and i wake up feelin sick in the morning but never really threw up. i have a lot of back pains, mood swings on and off, and i get headaches. i also have many of the "pregnancy symtoms" is it possible that i could be pregnant. i dont care if i am or not so no one has to say "if you dont want to be pregnant then dont have unprotected sex". i just need to know. thank you.
|

User Profile
replied December 2nd, 2008
Community Volunteer
Highly unlikely that you are pregnant. You are 15, so your cycle is still regulating. Pregnancy symptoms, at least early pregnancy symptoms can mimic PMS and PMS can mimic pregnancy symptoms. You cann take a test, if that is negative and you still are unsure, go to planned parenthood and ask for a blood test. If that is negative, then you are not pregnant. By the way, morning sickness doesn't just happen in the morning. It also helps to start a new thread instead of using someone else's thread to post.
|