Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Sore Belly

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi guys.. I have a weird question... Anyone have the feeling their belly was sore??? I have no cramping or hurting it just feels really sore... Is that normal? I hurts to stand straight!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I've got the same thing, .Megg. Except I do get the occassional cramping & whatnot. But I always feel like my belly is soooo sore. I think it's just because our babies are getting so big & them moving around a lot takes quite a toll on our poor stretched out muscles!
|

Experienced User
That makes sense.. Yea last night I just couldnt sleep.. Not normal for me.. I can always sleep...Lol how are you feeling lately??? Any new appts! You must be getting anxious!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yup, here too. Usually later in the day or in the evening. It is getting worse with every passing day too!!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I'm feeling miserable! Whenever I stand up I feel like he's going to fall right out of me. It hurts soo bad. I think .I've been getting some pretty painful braxton hicks super irregularly, too. I have my 36wk appointment on .Monday. She might check my cervix to see if .I'm dilated or effaced at all. We'll see what happens!

How are you feeling?

You must be pretty anxious, too!
|

User Profile
Active User, very eHealthy
Oh I definately have the soreness too! But its not really my belly...Its like low, kinda where my underwear are. It feels just like a sore muscle like after you work out really hard. Sometimes if i'm laying down it hurts to move my legs or to roll over because you use some of those muscles to help!! My boyfriend finds it hilarious and just laughs as I struggle to move, but I have to admit I do look pretty pathetic!
|

Experienced User
Krissy- I have been feeling like a tierd lazy blob!!! Lol.. Sorry to hear that you are having such a painful time.. I am anxious.. Im hoping he comes by the 16th.. I want to have him on that day.. I would be so happy!!!! Hes already late.. Ahhh!!! But I hope your doc appt goes well let me know!

Jenni-wow.. I know that pain you are talking about.. It hurts more for me when im lying down... Im tierd of my hands being numb fro the swelling by the carpal tunnel nerve.. Ahh.. Anyhow you are no overdue too right!! Today was your day!!! Have you had any sign that he might be on his way??? Well good luck!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
arcadia wrote:
i'm feeling miserable! Whenever I stand up I feel like he's going to fall right out of me. It hurts soo bad. I think .I've been getting some pretty painful braxton hicks super irregularly, too. I have my 36wk appointment on .Monday. She might check my cervix to see if .I'm dilated or effaced at all. We'll see what happens!

How are you feeling?

id be pretty shocked if you made it to march arcadia, by the way your feeling lol it seems like within the next week or 2. I felt like that like jordynne was gonna fall out in those last couple weeks. It sucks.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
tinkinpink84 wrote:
arcadia wrote:
i'm feeling miserable! Whenever I stand up I feel like he's going to fall right out of me. It hurts soo bad. I think .I've been getting some pretty painful braxton hicks super irregularly, too. I have my 36wk appointment on .Monday. She might check my cervix to see if .I'm dilated or effaced at all. We'll see what happens!

How are you feeling?

id be pretty shocked if you made it to march arcadia, by the way your feeling lol it seems like within the next week or 2. I felt like that like jordynne was gonna fall out in those last couple weeks. It sucks.

.I give it two weeks! Laughing
|

replied June 22nd, 2009
help me!!
my stomach is sore also, could i be pregnant?
|

replied August 6th, 2013
My belly is feeling sore and it feels like my shirt is bothering it. Could I be pregnant?
|