Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Urine Smells Like Burnt Rubber

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
I have noticed that several days before I start my period, that my urine smells like burnt rubber. I've had this for years and was wondering if anyone else has noticed this? It doesn't smell like this any other time and I was wondering if it might be related to homone fluctuations?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Earthmaiden
|

replied July 21st, 2007
Re: Urine Smells Like Burnt Rubber
Earthmaiden wrote:
I have noticed that several days before I start my period, that my urine smells like burnt rubber. I've had this for years and was wondering if anyone else has noticed this? It doesn't smell like this any other time and I was wondering if it might be related to homone fluctuations?
could be hormones or infections.ask your doctor
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply