Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Premature Ejaculation - Biggest Problem of Life

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi, I am carrying this problem for 8 years. This is the biggest problem in life and threat to relation.
I never had more than a minute time. Spent more than 3000 dollars on pills, tried more than 10 doctors but no outcome. And this failure is making me more depressed and worried about sex life and relations.

My problem is complex, its hard to find out exact reason behind my pe problem. The things I can count as reasons are -
over mastubation
poor health
too much excitement of sex
too much sensitive penis glance and overall body
weak nervous system
anxiety and depression

is any one having all these condition at a time has completely comeover pe? And how? It will biggest help I got in my life.

Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 14th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Well, I can't respond in the affirmative, but I must say that it seems that you can start to change some of the causes of your symptoms before looking for pills and doctors.

If you don't exercise, start exercising. Yoga can help you align many, if not all, of the factors that you mention. And you don't have to go to a class in person. There are free podcasts and classes online. Yoga today is an excellent resource b/c it's free, but they offer pretty tough classes.

There is not going to be a cure-all except for hard work when trying to change yourself.
|

Experienced User
I have this problem too, and im seeing a sexologist to help me overcome it. So far we havent gotten into the actual problem but we will next session. They way I see it is that he gives techniques to control your ejaculation that also teach you how to control yourslef more. I cant wait to get started, ill update here when I try it.
Stay strong brotha
|

I have the same problem. Actually for 10 years I think. It's pretty severe. I have you tried any ssri's ( anti- depresant drugs) yet?? They say it helps delay ejaculation. I ahven't treied them yet, but going to soon.
|

Experienced User
$3000 in pills? Were they anti-depressants? And they didn't work, strange.

My work on pe is on hold for now, but a new thing I learned is that high histamine levels can cause pe. You can google for more info. Your doctor can test your levels. There are ways to reduce it such as with methionone (another amino acid that blocks production of histamine), but learn more about it first.

I think oversensitivity is caused by hormones, so your doc could check that too. You might find some diet recommendations and supplements to balance hormones if that's a problem.

There's a book, coping with premature ejaculation, which covers 9 different types or causes of pe that might help you find your cause. Can't vouch for it though.
|

replied February 16th, 2007
Re: Premature Ejaculation - Biggest Problem of Life
Pe is a mental problem, and as dr christian gudnason says that it can be
completely controlled in 30 days by doing some highly effective mental exercises.

A lot of people have benefitted by doing those exercises.You don't have to apply any creams or take drugs. Just do the exercises that's all.

Http://www.Prematureejaculation.50g.Com/
|