Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Vagina Pump (Page 1)

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Yea vagina pump or better know as a !**@! pump...Just bought one actually and its actually pretty neat. Was curious if anyone else uses one...Im pretty sure I am doing it right but could use some feedback!!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper honeys04
|

User Profile
replied February 12th, 2007
Community Volunteer
Shocked what is that??
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

Extremely eHealthy
Whatever it is it kinda sounds painful
|

Its much like the same concept of a male penis pump...Its kinda cup chaped and u apply it over your vagina and you pump air which makes your vagina ex lips and clit plump up....You leave it on for a few min and when u remove it you have more sinsativity...I didnt beleive it so we went out this weekend and bought one to try it out and I have to say I like it
|

replied June 15th, 2011
where do i go 2 buy one??
|

Extremely eHealthy
Would'nt that make you have !**@! farts? Laughing
|

No your not forceing air in my dear your simple placing the cup over yourself and pumpin air which will ring the vagina up into the cup has nothin to do with pullin air in
|

Extremely eHealthy
Ewwwwwwww so your !**@! lips are flapping in the wind
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Okeeeeee. . .If you want a fat !**@!,have an orgasm.
|

Omg no your not understanding....Im assuming your a male...Have u ever used or seen a penis pump........If so apply the same concept to the female version...Thats much like sayin if a male were to use one it would just leave it streached and floppin around...It doesnt....It plumps the outer lips and clit up, not stretch um out...Simply gives more blood flow to those areas and makes them more semsative
|

Last time I checked having an orgasim did not make it fatter....Lol....Your clit of course sweels and gets larger the more aroused u get.....But the whole area does not get fatter as u seem to put it......And nither does useing this device I said plumps not makes it fatter its a slight change nothing dramatic more so to the touch and not to the sight
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yep I am a male Laughing
|

Extremely eHealthy
Maybe your man just dont hit it the right way. Laughing
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
chase4 wrote:
yep I am a male Laughing

who gave birth to 5 babies!!!! Call cnn!!!!!!!

Ok well, i'm not too sure why i'd want to plump my !**@!. It gets swollen enough after sex. Lol

to each their own!!! Enjoy your pumping/ plumping???
|

Extremely eHealthy
what!
|

Yes I realize the sensativity that comes with it after having an orgasim and such this is done before sex....
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
honeys04 wrote:
yes I realize the sensativity that comes with it after having an orgasim and such this is done before sex....

but why?? To make it more sensitive? Are we not already pretty darn sensitive down there??
|

Yes you are I agree to that but it does not just make your clit more sensative it makes everything.....Thats like sayin why do some women buy creams or oils to highten there sexual arousel idk but I think anything that makes a sexual experience all the more fun is at least worth a try
|

chase4 wrote:
maybe your man just dont hit it the right way. Laughing

who are u to assume that, you know nothin about me...Did I say I bought a !**@! pump cause my man doesnt "hit it the right way" no I didnt....I try all sorts of new things for myself does not mean my sex life is bad...Only means I am open to tryin diff things out and give um a go to see if I enjoy them so please keep your petty comments to yourself
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
honeys04 wrote:
chase4 wrote:
maybe your man just dont hit it the right way. Laughing

who are u to assume that, you know nothin about me...Did I say I bought a !**@! pump cause my man doesnt "hit it the right way" no I didnt....I try all sorts of new things for myself does not mean my sex life is bad...Only means I am open to tryin diff things out and give um a go to see if I enjoy them so please keep your petty comments to yourself

she was joking.. See the lil laughy dude next to her post??? That usually means joking. Don't take it personally.

I have so many problems with my area down there (constant utis) that i'm usually afraid to try things down there. Confused
|

Yea I understand but I dont think somethin like this would interfere with a uti I wouldnt think but im not a doc....
|
12 >>
Quick Reply