Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Trey Has...

Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....
User Profile
Potty trained himself in the last week. Shocked Shocked

he stays dry during the day and tells me when he needs to go caca or pee pee and even makes me get him out of bed to do it sometimes.

Yay trey!!!

I bought him the cutest air jordan's the other day and a hockey jersey (cause I went to the game the other night) will post pics later!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 12th, 2007
Experienced User
:p yea trey! I love hockey I can't wait to see the pics, I just bought myself a jersy about a month ago.
|

Extremely eHealthy
You have a little genius on your hands ...
|

Extremely eHealthy
Oooh good boy trey, my little sister did that. It was crazy. Trey is so going to be ready for amelia. What a smart boy.
|

Especially eHealthy
That must be a relief to you! Great job, trey!
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
It's great considering I didn't do anything. Lol I asked at daycare if they were doing it and they said no too. And I didn't know that they normally don't poop on the potty for a while, trey looooves to poop on it. He poops one lil thing, dumps it, sits down, poops again, dumps it and sits. It usually takes abouot 5 minutes for him to get it all out, but it's funny.
|

Extremely eHealthy
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
it's great considering I didn't do anything. Lol I asked at daycare if they were doing it and they said no too. And I didn't know that they normally don't poop on the potty for a while, trey looooves to poop on it. He poops one lil thing, dumps it, sits down, poops again, dumps it and sits. It usually takes abouot 5 minutes for him to get it all out, but it's funny.

that is so cute. Well that must be a releaf to you.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
I can't wait till he can wear underoos!!! Lol i'm gonna buy him some underwear today!!! Spiderman!!!!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Thats so awesome! I bet your relieved that thats something less that you have to try and strugle with huh? Lol what a good boy. . .Yay for trey!!!!
|

Especially eHealthy
Yaaaaay!! Go .Treeey, it's ya birfday!!!! Wooooottt woooooottt!!!!

I'm soo excited for him!!!!!! And youuuuuu!!! No more diapersssssss!!!!

Sarah
|

Extremely eHealthy
babymajic0506 wrote:
yaaaaay!! Go .Treeey, it's ya birfday!!!! Wooooottt woooooottt!!!!

I'm soo excited for him!!!!!! And youuuuuu!!! No more diapersssssss!!!!

Sarah

sarah I love your baby butterfly pic. It's soo cute. It's adorable.
|

Especially eHealthy
Thanks!!! I saw it on somebody's myspace and I jacked it! Ha!!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Yay! Wtg trey!!!!!! I bet you're super excited, jess!!! No more sh*tty diapers!! I can only dream of that day....
|
Quick Reply