Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Ejaculation & high blood pressure

Must Read
What exactly is blood pressure in the first place? And how can you know if your blood pressure is either high OR low?...
Millions of American have blood pressure problems. Learn what can put you at risk of high or low blood pressure here....
High blood pressure and low blood pressure manifest physical symptoms. Learn the signs of hypertension and hypotension here....
User Profile
After ejaculation have recently stared getting severe pain in the back of my head, it doesn't feel like a typical headache it feels more like something is squeezing my skull, my neck is also sore. The pain subside after a time but it does seem to be lasting longer. My wife ad I have stopped having sex until we can figure this out unfortnatly I am unable to see my family doctor at the moment. Please Help.

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile
|

User Profile
replied February 23rd, 2007
Headache, Migraines, Sinus Conditions Answer A2373
You could be experiencing high blood pressure episodes due to sexual excitement during orgasm. High blood pressure can cause severe pain in the back of the head and a sore neck after ejaculation. You can visit your primary health provider to check your blood pressure.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Headache and Migraines , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.