Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

No Teeth

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Another question...Sean is 10 months old and has no teeth, is there a way that I can help him to get them sooner?

Stacie
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 9th, 2004
Active User, very eHealthy
Have you asked his pediatrician? I am not sure if you can do anything..

Meg
|

Especially eHealthy
No
I don't think you can do anything to help. My nephew was 1 before he had any teeth. By 14 months he had almost all of them! I guess progress depends on the child. Nothing to be worried about I don't think. Check with your doc to be sure!
Love,
chanda
|

Extremely eHealthy
Check with your doctor! My cousin was 10 months before she got hers. Laughing
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
Just wait till he gets teeth and starts biting..Then you will be wishing he didn't have them. Hahaha.

~sara~
|

replied February 10th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah I guess I will be wishing that he didnt have any teeth..I just wanted to make sure that nothing was wrong. We go to the pediatrician friday...Thanks ladies!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
I use focet water, we have good water around here, and I am giving him similac advance with iron..

Lemme know..

He eats his veggies and does get some whole milk..Some, like when I am eating he can have a sip
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
I dont think there is much, its funny cuz the baby had 7 teeth when she was like 6 months!!! And she never really teethed either
|

Extremely eHealthy
Nikki speaking of teething, sean has all the symptoms, he runs the fever sometimes, he rubs his gums, he rubs his fingers on his jaw...I dont know, I am going to ask on friday thanks ladies!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well they may be ready to come out, give him some teekthing gel or a cold rag, they might be taking their time, but he feels them. So do that for now and im sure they will come soon!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thank you
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur