Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Coughing After Orgasim

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
Ive been with my boyfriend for 7 years now.Ive noticed it is always the same thing,after he cums he coughs. Why?? Ive often thought it was his way of releasing any he may have ( Question ) if that is the case, but I watched him the other night and nothing "came" out so it cant be that. Another said maybe it was his way of not feeling shy about it. I just dont know but it is something he always does. I know I should just ask him but im afraid it may be something he is to shy to discuss. Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 21st, 2012
I found this topic after finishing a masturbation session and googled because I coughed after I came. I have most always had this . .I won't even really call it a problem because I don't think it is. . But I've noticed it on myself for quite a while now. I even joked with an ex-girlfriend that it was the "Infamous Cough" that always occurs shortly after orgasming intensely. .it seems to happen only when it's an intense and powerful orgasm, not necessarily every time. But yep, I get this weird cough thing too that your boyfriend has. I know you posted that in 2004 lol but others may still be wondering. .Anybody know what the deal is with this?
|

replied August 9th, 2012
Me too...
Yep, I'm another one that coughs after I cum. I been doing it for years now and just decided to look it up. I see my doctor regularly, been tested for everything but I keep forgetting to ask my doctor about this. I assume its normal but would like to know a definite answer myself. Hummmm. Good to know there are at least 2 others though...LOL.
|

User Profile
replied September 20th, 2013
I had a cold which would not go, and lasted at least a month.Because of it, I now have sinusitis. And I always have small fits of coughs after I ejaculate.I dont smoke or drink.It all started for me after a nasty cold.Two years later and still happening.
|

replied October 26th, 2014
I like pulling my penis
|

replied October 26th, 2014
I like pulling my penis
|

replied November 19th, 2014
I like coughing and pulling on my penis at the same time
|

replied November 19th, 2014
seriously though right after I not i cough and weeze a little bit while I'm catching my breath. Im a very active love maker and have been for a while. But this is pretty new aft r wild sex. Im 43 now, is it cuz im older now?
|

replied December 18th, 2014
My husband of almost 5 years(we r together 10 years)....has a coughing fit after he has an orgasm. . . . I remember asking him bout it when we were first dating. . And he said . . . Just something that has always happend after orgasm!. . . I found it kind of odd but never dwelled on it. . .untill recently . . . I cought him masturbating in the morning in the bathroom. . .either in shower or toilet. . .reason i know he was was cause his coughing woke me up. . . Kinda a smokers cough. . (He quit over 10 years ago). . . But the cough continues for a good 30 minutes or so after ejaculating...diminishing as time goes on. . .i have not told him i heard anything yet. . .(its a touchy subject, he always tells me he does not masturbate alone). . . One thing i was thinking , is when he cums he releases huge amounts of cum. . .not just huge but HUGE!!!!. . .quite impressive i must say. . .probably 7 good strong powerfull . . Streams. . . He actually hates cum and is not turned on by it . . Although he said it turns him on . . . To see me turned on by his loads. . . & its EVERY time!!!. . Even if we keep going for a second one . . . And 3rd (when we first met)...
My concern is he has a "condition ".... that is not good!!. . I also have noticed the cough is getting longer as years go on and deeper. . . A few times i noticed he has a headache as well!. . .am i parinoid. . . Or should i be concerned?
Thank u in advance
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Andrew Rynne
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile