Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

Asymptomatic Viral Infection?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Okay, here's the question in a nutshell..I went to get lab results today from my gp and out of the blue, my gp said, hey! It looks like you have some sort of viral infection, but don't worry, it'll work itself out. The bloodwork was ordered for thyroid and frequent menstrual cycles. I tried to ask several times, but got no satisfying answer. What kind of viral infection could I possibly have? Other than lots of stress over the last few months and feeling exhausted, would I not be having any other symptoms? No stomach flu, no colds or sore throats and absolutely no possibility of an std or anything like that. I am very confused and a little bit worried.
Thanks for your help!
Did you find this post helpful?
|