Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Poisoning and Environmental Health Forum

Iron Rust

I think I had accidentally drink water that might contain some iron rust. It was believed to come from a iron nail that rusted when mixed with hot water/ water. I think this had been one year. Pls advise is how will it affect my health and how can I go about checking. Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 7th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
A year ago? I think you're probably fine. However, your best bet is to call a poison control line and ask them. I don't think you have to pay extra to call them, it's just like a normal call to anyone else.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: affect
Quick Reply