Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

What a Mess..

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ahhh..I'mjust looking around my house..What a damn mess... Anybody wanna come clean it for me. I just have no energy to do it. Hunney made me a really tasty pork roast dinner last night, and we were both too exhausted to clean up afterwards so we didn't. And I still don't feel like doing it today. I need to hire a maid..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I hear ya. If you find a good maid, she her my way. My house needs to be cleaned really bad. I am 12 weeks preggo and every since I was about 6 weeks, I haven't felt like doing anything. My husband does a lot, but he lets it pile up a bit first. I will be glad to get out of this tired phase...I'm really tired of not feeling like doing anything.
|

User Profile
replied February 5th, 2007
Supporter
Oh I hear that, I need a maid too
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply