Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Too Much Thinking

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
Hello am thinking of one thing so much time san di dont want to think of it what do I do everytime I think of it I get mad and am really short tempered I have got headaches for over a month and they have also changed.
I would like to ask can a urine test show anything up plz
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 5th, 2007
Re:too Much Thinking
People exposed to prolonged anxiety often suffer from symptoms, such as restlessness and tension, , fatigue, headache, dizziness,etc. The effects of anxiety can also make any existing health problems much worse.

If the self-help therapies do not help, and particularly if panic or anxiety is interfering with your life, consult your health care provider. If an underlying physical problem is ruled out, expect to be referred to mental health professional for evaluation and treatment.

Urine tests are very useful for providing information about a wide range of diseases. It is possible to discover diseases of many different organs of the body with a urine test. It can be taken along or with other tests as part of the investigation process.

Hops extract and valerian extract can act as a sedative and help to cause sleep and lessen anxiety and tension. Skullcap extract has been used historically as a sedative for people with nervous tension and insomnia which may be helpful in the treatment of anxiety disorder. People with anxiety disorder (also known as nervousness, panic attacks) are often deficient in essential nutrients, including calcium, magnesium, b vitamins. Zinc is an essential mineral that is a component of enzymes that protect against free radicals caused by anxiety whic may be important in the treatment of anxiety disorder.

Please note that this is not to be taken as medical advice. If you are seeking treatment, please contact your healthcare professional.
|

replied February 6th, 2007
I took a urine test but it came out as normal got a blood test this friday becuase am etting too many headaches
|