Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Orgasms When You Hold It? (Page 1)

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
I'm new here so i'm not sure if it's been brought up but whenever I have to pee, i'll hold it and hold it because I have orgasms. I was wondering if it happens to anyone else.

I know it's not good to hold it for so long but I do anyway.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper SaveMePlease
|

User Profile
replied February 4th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Nope. I do not orgasm from holding in my pee. Smile
|

replied February 5th, 2007
Experienced User
It may be the result of strong pc muscles. The pc muscles are the ones you use to hold your urine and they are also used to trigger or strengthen orgasm.
|

replied February 12th, 2007
Thank you for the response. Smile
|

replied August 3rd, 2012
I came here looking for the same answer bcause it happens to me, im only 16 Nd i find it fustrating. =\
|

replied February 12th, 2007
Pee???
Let me understand...
U hold your pee to get an orgazim or
when u have sex u experience an orgazim and u holding your pee
because u in the middle of sex?
What is it?
Explain slow, I will understand fast Laughing
|

User Profile
replied February 24th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Orgasms When You Hold It?
lovesmesomedico wrote:
I'm new here so i'm not sure if it's been brought up but whenever I have to pee, i'll hold it and hold it because I have orgasms. I was wondering if it happens to anyone else.

I know it's not good to hold it for so long but I do anyway.

Hello your suppose to use your pc(pee muscles and hold them through the day) Not actually hold your pee because your holding bacteria in your bladder and that can cause infections in your body..please don't do that..Buy ben wa balls or kegal weights please. Good luck
|

replied June 30th, 2007
Experienced User
Kegal
Kegal is a form or exercising the uterine/vaginal wall.

Weight stregthening!

Helps in the long run............
|

replied June 30th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I think what everyone is getting to is this:

It may not actually be the presence of urine in your bladder that is making you orgasm.

Instead, you may be unconsciously tightening your "pc" muscles that everyone keeps talking about. These are the same muscles that allow you to stop a stream of urine half way through peeing.

These muscles are associated with orgasms, vaginal tightness, and a whole bunch of other things in women. What they can do for you really varies woman to woman. In your case, it seems just using them can cause an orgasm; lucky!

Try this out: Go to the bathroom and empty your bladder. Then, tighten those muscles in the same way you do when you're holding in pee. If you orgasm.. then it's your pc muscles doing the work Smile

You might also be talking about the urge to pee when having sex, and that's something entirely different.
|

replied July 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
well ill just say, if you are randomly sitting there and hvae to pee and hold it and ORGASM, you are a very lucky girl lol!!! i couldnt imagine how good sex would feel for you!?!?!?
|

replied July 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
*Vanessa* wrote:
well ill just say, if you are randomly sitting there and hvae to pee and hold it and ORGASM, you are a very lucky girl lol!!! i couldnt imagine how good sex would feel for you!?!?!?

ha ha! that cracked me up!
|

replied July 8th, 2007
Well I've noticed lately that I don't even have to have the urge to use the restroom to have it happen so perhaps it is the pc muscles.

I have yet to have sex so... Hopefully this will work to my advantage haha. We'll see...
|

replied July 13th, 2007
Me Too!
I also get orgasms when I hold it!!! I've never heard of anyone else having this "problem". So, I'm a little Shocked to find this. Lately they've been pretty frequent so I decided to google it and here I am.

It's not always when I have to pee but I have an orgasm more frequently when I do then when I don't (I think I just confused myself). But sometimes when I hold it for a long time I'll get an orgasm before and after I go. Sometimes it's two or three back to back. It's crazy!

I have a million and one questions but I'll keep this short. Can you controll it or does it just happen?
|

replied July 13th, 2007
I love you hahhaa.

God's honest truth is that it happens more often (and they're stronger) if I'm thinking dirty thoughts.

As you said, and as I said before, it also happens without having the urge to use the restroom.

I can't usually just make it happen, but I HAVE been able to do that before.

I listen to a sex advice show on the radio and though it's not common, there are a lot of women who have this "problem"(?).

So don't worry, we're not alone. haha
|

replied July 13th, 2007
We need to grab some margaritas and chat it up girlfriend!

I said "problem" because it gets a little frustrating (a moment of silence for the women out there that can't have orgasms....) when you have the urge to come at random times during the day. It's hard to focus and NOT gasp a loud awwww or smoke a cigar after.

It happens more often when I'm running late. I know that must sound strange.

I can't help but think of dirty thoughts when I start to get the urge but I've never had dirty thougths bring it on.

Are your orgasms stronger when you have to pee or when you have sex?

What radio show? I need to tune in.
|

replied July 13th, 2007
I'm still a virgin so I'm not sure how these would compare to orgasms during sex.

Loveline, it's an sex/relationship advice show on KROQ. It plays Sunday-Thursday nights on 106.7 in Southern California. You can go to KROQs website and listen online, too Smile

But yes it can get a little annoying, especially at work, if I'm just sitting there and it happens. Usually I can keep my reaction to it to myself, though.

And usually when I feel it coming on, my mind automatically goes south and I think dirty thoughts. If I don't, the feelings usually pass unnoticed.

I can easily go through life, holding it, and not having orgasms but... I mean... Why? haha
|

replied July 14th, 2007
Experienced User
you know what? i've had the same thing too! if i hold my pee long enough that i'm about to burst, and when i do go pee i get an orgasm. i dunno how but it feels exactly like an orgasm. its crazy! so ur not alone i think:P
|

replied July 14th, 2007
We should start a club. We rule.
|

replied July 14th, 2007
Experienced User
when i actually hold it in, it makes me want to masterbate, but i dont think ive held it in long anough to see if i could orgasm, maybe not as easy as you girls have it though Razz lucckkkyyy but i think i probebly could get annoying!! if there was a situation where you couldnt actually find a toilet lol it could get akward but i wake up in the mornings and im busting for a twinkle and it makes me want to masterbate so yer lol
|

replied July 14th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
When I hold my pee, it just hurts. lmao.
|

replied July 14th, 2007
It comes in handy on long roadtrips. "You gotta pee?" "Nah I'm good."
|
Quick Reply