Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Jenny And I...

Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....
User Profile
Are ill Sad

yesterday I had really horrible flu-like symptoms.. I felt weak and drained, I had a cough and a sore throat, I had achey pains in my legs and my stomach and I kept feeling cold, then hot, then cold, then hot... It was really bad Sad

.Jenny wasn't quite as bad I don't think, because she was still eating and sleeping a lot. Today i'm feeling a lil better, it's now just a bad cold. Jen's fast asleep on me.. She won't settle anywhere else. Her breathing sounds clear and everything so I think she's getting better too.

Neither of us has been well for a while now.. Over christmas and new year I had a cold which she then caught.. And then I got a stomach bug, and then she got *another* cold, which made her vomit every night coz she couldn't get rid of all the nasty mucusy stuff.. And then last week I got yet another bug, which thankfully she didn't catch.. But now we both have this, and this is by far the worst of the lot.

I was so worried i'd have to take .Jenny to hospital, but she's a tough little girl.. And none of these bugs has affected her eating or sleeping, so i'm very relieved.

It sucks being ill though Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
We've got the lurgy too. It sucks, doesn't it? Sad

hope you feel better soon. At least it seems like .Jenny hasn't got it too bad.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Awhh mommy thats how me and angelo are right now.Were both sick.Its so hard because his daddy has work so I still have to take care of him while im sick too.I think we got sick from the different temperatures these couple of days..It does suck being sick,especially if your lil one is too.Get better though
|

Especially eHealthy
Awww... I hope you two feel better soon!
|