Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Baby Names Forum

Baby Names!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
Ok, so tell me what you think of these names:

boy-christian michael webster

girl-madison nicole webster
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
I like them both the combinations are unique.
|

User Profile
Supporter
I like the boy's name, but i'm not really feeling .Madison .Nicole. I know 4 .Madisons (and variants thereof, ie. Madicyn, madyson, madisynne) and 6 .Nicoles (one of them being a .Nicholle)...If you're truly attached to the name, go for it, but if I were you i'd pick something a little more unique, but not totally out there. It's irritating having to attach your last name to everything. I spent all of elementary school being .Natalie .C. Because there were two other .Natalies in my class.
|

User Profile
Yea I know what you mean. I went mostly through middle school being heather r. And alot of teachers got us confused because in one of my classes there were 3 of us heather's and one of them had the last name starting with an r also so that sucked lol.
|

User Profile
replied February 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I love christian michael, but madison nicole is very very common and trendy. What about madeleine? It's a little less common.
|

replied April 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
my sisters name is madison, what about madeline sky, i have so many others but im in a hurry to go, tell me what u think or what other names you are thinking of?

[please stop bumping old threads *vanessa*]
|