Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Urethra Inflammation And Pain

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hi,

i have gotten myself into some big trouble. About more 4 months ago, I got involved with some constant masturbation for a few days, and one day the head of my penis started to pain alot after I had masturbated with maximum pain at the urethra opening of the penis (at touching). I did not go to a doctor but after a month, the pain did not go away. I noticed that the tip was not the main area of effect but it was my urethra which had pain in certain specific areas, like the part where it comes out of the testical area, and also about an inch inside the urethra from the tip. By this time, I started noticing major pain at my anal area, just at the opening and a little bit inside it. I went to a urologist when this month had passed by and he diagnosed it to be urethritis. Since then I have been trying absolutely all types of medicines from the doctor for 3 more months but nothing seems to make it go away. However through this time, I encounter less pain than before but still ususally experience inflammation atound my penis. Also one thing ive noticed is that my penis is usually stiffed up a little bit from the inside (not erect), like the muscles inside have like tightened up. And at this position, whenever I wear an underwear, I strait up start to get inflammation in my anus. What does this mean. I have absolutely no kind of skin color change or any other visible change in this are.

I have tried changing the doctor, but the other doctor's medicine dont work too, where as the previous doctor is saying to undergo cystoscopy. On the same time, the new doctor is saying that there is absolutely no need for an operation and keep going with the medicine (which are useless in my case). What should I do, and does anyone have any idea what is the problem here... Ive read urethritis goes away in 2 weeks. By the way, such an operation is extremely expensive in my country, so if I go through it, I have to be atleast sure that this is what will meke this go away for ever.

Anyone please help me out here, any kind of information regarding my symptoms or anything will be appreciated

thanks alot

bye
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 25th, 2006
I Had the Same Thing
The same exact thing is happening to me right now. I am mentally depressed, i've taken 3 different antibiotics to no avail. If you could please tell me what you were diognosed with, I would really appreciate it. I 've been to two different doctors and nothing. If you could please get back to me. I hope u've made a full healthy recovery, any help or insight to what is going on is much appreciated.
|

replied September 29th, 2006
Please advise
|

replied March 6th, 2008
Same
Could you please let me know what was the end of the story?
|

replied June 14th, 2009
Take it easy and wait for it to go away. Try drinking lots of water to help keep your urine mostly free of uric acid and it would be a really good idea to stop masturbating (as hard as I know that is... Wink at least for about 2 weeks. The more you masturbate or have sex, the more likely you are to re-irritate the skin. It depends on the type of urethritis too. If its caused by sexually transmitted diseases then it needs to be treated by medicine, however to me it sounds like this was only caused by trauma to the urethra during masturbation. For this case it just takes time, rest and patience. Best of luck!
|

replied March 9th, 2010
I actually had this happen to me but it was pain while and afetr urinating/ejeculating, my urethra actually grew wider to get all the stuff out so I was happy. best of luck to you
|

replied June 21st, 2010
urethra pain after having sex
everyone, i'm having the same problem. Hurt like burning after masturbation in my urethra. 3 months already now, i have been prescribed many type of antibiotic, doxy, cefixim, ceftriaxone, Zovirax but it's useless. still pain, now i'm afraid of masturbation. but i can not control myself at night while i am sleeping, my penis erected all the times, so it hurts.

please let me know how to deal with this? i have been stopping masturbation for 1 week now.
thanks
|

replied March 4th, 2011
tell your doctor to check for prostatitis.. Prostatitis may be caused by too much sex or in your case too much masturbation.. There really is no specific cure for it.. and if you have not been sexually active you shouldn't take antibiotics because there is no bacteria.. i recommend you read everything on this website it will help you. specially the warm baths.
|

replied November 6th, 2012
prostatitis
I suffered prostatitis and this was caused by excessive masturbation. Cure is to stop masturbation for a while, take zinc, saw palmetto and mineral supplements. Also buy New Chapter's zyflamax, New Chapeter's Turmeric and black cherry. All helped to bring the inflammation down
|

I suffered prostatitis and this was caused by excessive masturbation. Cure is to stop masturbation for a while, take zinc, saw palmetto and mineral supplements. Also buy New Chapter's zyflamax, New Chapeter's Turmeric and black cherry. All helped to bring the inflammation down
|

|

replied January 8th, 2013
I have had this as well.
1. Drink water
2. Avoid masturbation
3. see a doctor just in case ( I know it's embarrassing but better safe than sorry.)
4. When erect, try to give as least irritation as possible
5. wash hands before and after using the bathroom
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
User Profile
Deepak Anvekar