Medical Questions > Relationships > Single and Struggling Forum

Are You Single & Unhappy?????

User Profile
For people who are unhappy with themselves and very much single.

I started getting bullied (the bully was my best friend) for my weight at school at the age of 13. It carried on until I left school and all the way through I never had a boyfriend so I didnt know what is was like to kiss a boy or go ot with a boy, I felt werid like I didnt belong. No one thought oh my god shes to die for well no one dared look at me because if they did the would b bullied too. At the age of fifteen I started using my mobile phone to use the chat site facility I was so alone not many friends tried commiting suicide a number of times. Another girl in my year at school killed herdelf over herself being bullied.

Anyway I chatted to a few people and felt that they wanted to know about me whanted to know who I was and not worry about my size or looks.

Then I met anthony he was aged 18 and we hit it off and here I am today 20 yrs old this year and still with my boyfriend of 4 yrs anthony, he's 23 yrs old dis year.

All I can say to people who are lonely and unhappy either through love relationships or any situation.

Hang on in there the best is about to come, maybe try taking to someone you knoe ie a friend or evens me!!!
No one is ever alone in this world even if you think you are like I used to.

That person will come along when the time is right know matter what you might think.
You just might have to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince/ess

if anyone ever needs to talk just email me i'll be glad to listen to you and help you in anyway I can Laughing
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 1st, 2007
Experienced User
Awsome story!! Thats so awsome for/of/everything you. ^_^...Thx for the post.!
|

User Profile
replied February 2nd, 2007
Thnx For Comment
Thanksw for the comment I just want people to know they're not alone in this world!!!

Thanks again
jordon
|

replied February 8th, 2007
Hey,

it is good to read your story. But i'm afraid that if it finally turned out well for you that's definitely not a guarantee for all the others (like me) it will turn out good as well.

Don't get me wrong. I'm really happy for you, especially because you have been bullied (and I know how atrocious that can be) but we may have forgotten that there are others. I've read stories of desparate singles in their late 20s and even early 40s. Let's not forget the girl you which killed herself you talked about.

According to my calculations you must have been 16 when you met your boyfriend. Perfect age, seems to me. I'm already 20 and still haven't found anyone. Who knows i'm gonna end up like those other desperate singles of perhaps the way that girl of your school went. I don't know. The only thing I can tell you is that i'm very ashamed of the fact i'm still single and unexperienced. I can't imagine a worse humiliation Crying or Very sad

again, it's so good to hear the situation turned out well for you! I hope you will be happy!
|

User Profile
replied February 19th, 2007
Hey Ivo
I do agree with what your saying you may never be happy. But keep your chin up love is just around the corner and you'll never know he/she could be the one. im only 19 but i believe i've found the one!!! Your only 20 you have years ahead of you to find the right person!!!
Go out enjoy yourself live your life be happy!!!!!!
|

replied March 4th, 2007
Experienced User
Inspiring story...
But again, I have to point out too, that sometimes it doesn't always work out. Some people are just realy really unlucky
Though.
I agree with you.
Somtimes people bring it upon themselves. If you're optimistic and confident (like you suggest, jordon Very Happy ), you're much more likely to find someone who's as upbeat and confident that admires you as well...But if you mope about avoiding people with your nose in your collar, than it might be more difficult.

I'll admit, I'm pretty callous and jaded when it comes to love..and relationships in general with the opposite gender...or in some people's cases, the same gender. (for me, the opposite gender)
There are only a handful of girls I've met in my life who I'd even consider going out with/sleeping with/having a relationship of any sort with...But then again, I have high standards. And that could be part of my problem
Well my assortment of problems.
That's another matter, entirely though.

Despite my long-sitting (albeit possibly crappy) attitude towards such things, I'll admit I like your point of view and I find myself sometimes acting in such a way.
I'll admit, it's a little naiive but sometimes the best things in life are found through methods that are pretty simplistic.

cheers.
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Hey! Congratulations! That's a wonderful story. It's good to hear that many people are finding happiness in this world. Of course, I'm 19 and haven't found it yet...ever...but.....one day Laughing ! Nah who am I kidding. But awesome job though! I feel glad for you!
|