Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Testicles Change Size And Firmness

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I noticed that my testicles change size. Some times they are large and firm and other times they are soft and small. Im not talking about temperature changes...I know about that, but is it normal for testicles to vary in size and texture for seemingly no reason throughout the day. I do have some pain in them, but thats what made my start checking them in the first place...I didnt think about them before that.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 31st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
There are things that can cause your testicles to change other than temperature. They include, but are not limited to, being near orgasm, being stressed or scared, and steroids. I am not really sure that any of that applies to you, however.

I would talk to your doctor. Pain in the testicles is a symptom of a few things, some of them are serious.
|

replied February 1st, 2007
Doesnt seem to be related to anything such as mood or arousal just random changes...Lately I find that they feel larger and firmer more often than smaller and soft. I dont know which is the way its supposed to feel most of the time
|

replied February 17th, 2007
I was diagnosed with chronic non-bacterial prostatitis, maybe that has something to do with it.
|
Quick Reply