Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Miscarriage and Stillbirth Forum

Tubes Tied ; Pregnant ; Miscarriage

I am coming here I think maybe just to have my story heard? I am a dedicated mother to 3 and a dedicated stepmother to 2. I had my tubes tied in 2003 because of a blood disorder I was dx with and we lost a child at 9 weeks gestation. Well to our surprise we ended up getting pregnant. After the shock set it we started to prepare our selves for the new baby. Decorated a nursery ; bought a bigger car and then to our dismay at 27 weeks along we lost our angel. Not sure of the causes I am pretty positive my blood disorder had something to do with it. I am on a roller coaster of emotion. I was done having children ; then I ended up getting preg I wasn't too pleased at first ; than I got really excited and couldn't wait ; now its all gone. I dont know how to tell my other children yet ages 10;9;8;5;4 and I have been told by mulitple people I should sue the original docter. I am freaking out and I just dont know what to do. Amazing how much love you can hold for someone that is with you such a small amount of time
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 31st, 2007
Community Volunteer
Oh wow, how heartbreaking. There are some women here who have lost babies in their second trimester. I don't know what to tell you except i'm very sorry for your loss.
|
Did you find this post helpful?