Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Errr I Am So Mad!!!!!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Omg!!!! You won't belive what just happened!!!

Well I will start from the beinging. I was "seeing" this guy derek b4 christmas and my old bestfriend sonja is now dating him. Me and her aint friends nomore and never will be. Anywho sonja was talking to me on msn and asking questions about me and him haveing sex. And she asked if I told him I would do anal. I was like hell no!!I aint in to that and she knows it. Well derek called me yesursday in the afternoon saying I better watch my back cuz he is gonna ruin my life and !**@!. He told me I am a slut and a fat ass b*tch whos nasty and other names too but I cant remeber. He was like you mess with me i'll mess with u. *i guess he doesnt have a life to make mine hell*

well just 10 mins ago he called and asked for my mom. She answered the phone and he started saying that I am addicted to e and I f*ck all these guys. I have done e once when I was younger and never touched it again. All I do is smoke weed and my mom knows that. And he said you know when you went to your christimas party well I !**@! her that nite. *my mom already knows that* and he started to mouth my mom off! My mom hung up on him and he called back!*stupid b*stard!!* and he was yelling at my mom saying never to hang up on him again! Like what!? He is such a loser! I cant handle this he said he is going to get sonja to tell everyone at school !**@! about me that aint true! I cant handle this... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I am sooooo !**@! mad! My blood is boiling!

Sorry I just had to vent!

Alison xoxo

p.S guys suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 7th, 2004
Experienced User
Lol I know they suck!!! Why is he doing this??? Also r u pregnant? Sorry I just cant keep track of who is and who isnt lol. Relax though, dont let him get to you that is exactly what he wants. Dont give him the satisfaction.
And who cares what people say about you at school anyway its not like your gonna see them all in the future or they are gonna affect your life. That is what I hated about high school, gossip gossip gossip they should focus more on an education than what is happening in others peoples lives. Pay it no attention and keep moving forward. You'll be the bigger person for doing so. Oh yeah and brush that loser off your shoulder too. Good luck! ~ erica.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Are you on yahoo right now?

Meg
|

Extremely eHealthy
He is doing this cuz he lied to sonja telling her I said I would do anal with him andf thats the only reason why he had sex with me.. But come on buddie if u didnt want to u shouldnt of than! I am not preggie..Well I dont think I am. But if I am it wouldnt be his anyways. Thank god!!!!

I know he isnt worth me getting mad over but he has to right ot mouth my mom off! I know it doesnt matter how people at school but their is already !**@! going around abouy me cuz of sonja she told people that I have had sex with tons of guys!!! It has been 15. She says I am a slut but she has !**@! more guys than me!

My mom thinks he is a stupid !**@! and a !**@! jerk!!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Were u with this guy or was it just a one time thing? Dont worry bout people at school. All highschool is is drama and once ur out u'll never have to look back. Those who have to sit there4 and run their mouths just are pathetic. So wait, she said u had sex with lots of guys, how many is lots? And did u say u have had sex with 15 people? U said ''it has been 15" .. Now, no offense, but 15 is alot at age 16.. Unless I read that wrong...
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yea I have been with 15 guys. But one of them I was raped and I have only been with 2 guys more than once. They were all one night stands when I was drunk. Thats why I dont drink anymore! I know it is alot of guys if I could take them back I would I wish I was still a virgin!!!!!

Me and derek were just seeing eachother sotra dating but not serouries
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hmm.. Well yea, 14 guys is a lot still for ur age.. I just hope ur careful and use protection and get checked out to make sure they didnt give u any diseases. Im sorry about the rape..Thats horrible. I really hope u watch urself on the drinking because the one night stands arent good, im just worried u could definitly get something from someone. Do u get checked out? Anyhow at least u regret it and hopefully can change for the better*
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yea I know it is alot. I am on b/c and they wear a condom and yes I do get checked out after every guy
|

Experienced User
Eh ok then I am a little on the easy side, i've been with about 20 guys willingly!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I have been with one. He's my baby's boy's daddy.

Kitty has a poddy mouth Surprised

tisk tisk :p

i hope this guy gets off your back...
|

Extremely eHealthy
Whats wrong with a poddy mouth? I always swear
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well, it doesnt show how smart you are by using such bad lang.

But thats just my thought on it...I suppose there's nothing wrong with it if you dont want there to be.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol-whats poddy mean? Ive never herd of the word!
Liz
|

Extremely eHealthy
Um..It means a dirty mouth..I think lol I swear alot
|

Experienced User
Toilet= poddy or potty liz
|