|i had been on the depo for more than a year and a half and decided to switch to the pill because of health problems and changes the shot was causing. Even though my boyfriend and I were careful (but obviously at some point not carfeul enough) I am now 4 months pregnant. I had no inclination of being pregnant... I took 2 tests 2 and 3 months ago when I was gaining weight but tested negavite. But after an ultrasound for overian cists (recommended by my doctor when I went for my thyriod check), it was discovered how far along I was. I'm not sure I can handle having a child at this time. My boyfriend is behind me whatever I decide... But my life is just starting to become something less than a total mess. I am a proffessional horseback rider (which is finally taking off) and have year and a half of school left. I don't know if I could physically handle it (my money is made from serious physical labor... Not to mention dangerous) or finacially. But at 4 months, do I really have any other options? I've read a few things online and know that in the first trimester, it's relatively simple, but the second? Do all clinics do second trimester abortions or am I going to have to find a specialist? Thanks for any help.|
|i honestly don't know if I could handle adoption, emotionally or physically. Carrying full term would force me to find a different job now. I would not be able to work full-time as I do now around my classes. And without full-time employment I have no health insurance. I am trying to weigh all my options... But it seems like abortion is perhaps the smartest decision. I live in pa with easy driving to either ny or philly. I have made an appt. With a clinic for next week... Hoping all goes well.
Carifairy~ thanks for the sight... I'm going to look for some backups incase the clinic only does early abortions.