Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Follow Up..

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
Follow-up on my whole !**@! boyfriend situation. He's history for now , I didnt even talk to him , we got our number changed, we were just gonna block his number but there is always cellphones and payphones etc.
But it sucks because i've lived here for 11 years and always had the same number , it will take some getting used to but it's worth it.

I hate myself for still loving him but after going to the pregnancy resource center I got a nice kick in the face. She asked me if I willing to have me or my baby become a headline in a newspaper because of his irate unpredictable psychotic behavior. Maybe it was a little drastic but it still made me wonder.

They told me as far as my custody battle concerns he has nothing to stand on right now. When the baby is born , the best thing I could do is not put his name on the birth certificate, that way if he decides he has cleaned up his act enough and wants to fight me for the baby , he would have to pay for dna and it would be a long expensive court battle. This guy can't even keep a job for a week so I doubt he could afford any of it , or have the patience and willpower to stick with it. That eased my mind a lot.

I start another job on monday as well , answering phones at a real estate office nearby its not much but its much better then cleaning toilets and scrubbing floors everyday.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
So sorry to hear of your struggles. Hope all goes well.
|

Experienced User
Y.E.A! Good for you I know it can be hard, and it will be for a while, but you are much better off.

*heres to your new life*

amber nicole
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
I'm glad you made that decision. A lot of women let themsleves and their children become victims.

Congrats on the new job. Answering a phone at a desk will be much easier than cleaning!
|