Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Orthopedics Forum

Pain On the Right, Hip Side By the Waist

Must Read
Think you might be experiencing bone loss? Check out this Intro to Osteoporosis and evaluate your risk for developing bone weakness. ...
Although bone mass loss is normal as we age, some people are more at risk of developing osteoporosis than others. Are you at risk? More here....
Do you have severe back pain? Do your bones break frequently or with little pressure? You might be experiencing osteoporosis. Found out more here....
Hi there peep,

new here and I am wondering about a pain that I have had already for more than a year. It's a pain on the back side, on the hip and on my right side. It comes and goes so it is not constant pain but annoying! It sometimes is bad during sleep to where it is kinda hard for me to get outta bed, but then once i'm up it kinda subsides, but still there, just not as bad. Anyone know what i'm talking about and if so, what the heck is it?????

Thanks
mevs38
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 7th, 2007
Possible Trochantoric Bursitis
Hey there, sorry I didn't post sooner, I just saw your note.

It sounds like you have the beginnings of bursitis. I would strongly recommend going to a physical therapist and getting it checked out before it gets worse.

You might check out astym.Com and look at that therapy. I had a friend in indiana who has astym on her bursitis, and it went away totally.

Also, ice, anti-inflammatories, stretching. But go to a good pt.
|
Did you find this post helpful?