Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Evening Sickness

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Omg...It's here.... Instead of morning sickness I have been blessed with evening sickness...Every evening for the past week.....

I hope this goes away soon...I am going to go to bed, hopefully I will fall asleep and sleep this nauseous grose feeling away..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 23rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: Evening Sickness
sammy001 wrote:
omg...It's here.... Instead of morning sickness I have been blessed with evening sickness...Every evening for the past week.....

I hope this goes away soon...I am going to go to bed, hopefully I will fall asleep and sleep this nauseous grose feeling away..

i sympathize! I had middle of the night sickness. I directly related it to eating greasy food (meat). Once I cut that out, I slept a lot better and didn't get sick at all.

Good luck. I hope it doesn't last.
|

User Profile
Supporter
sammy001 wrote:
omg...It's here.... Instead of morning sickness I have been blessed with evening sickness...Every evening for the past week.....

i didn't know you were pregnant Shocked

how far along are you .Sammy?
|

Active User, very eHealthy
michelle1981 wrote:
sammy001 wrote:

i don't know yet, I go for a us, march 1
|

User Profile
Supporter
sammy001 wrote:
michelle1981 wrote:
sammy001 wrote:

i don't know yet, I go for a us, march 1

oooooooooooooh, I can't wait for that!!!!!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I get my sickness every day right around 3:00 pm . I don;t have to look at a clock to know what time it is, I know by the gross feeling in my tummy Shocked
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
When I was preggo, I had morning sickness all day every day for about 5 months. I had to quit my job. It really sucked.
|

User Profile
replied January 24th, 2007
Community Volunteer
Oh wow you're preggo again?

You have to have a slight idea of how far along you are.

How's nathan?
|

replied October 23rd, 2009
EVENING SICKNESS IN PREGNANCY
Thought it was abnormal, Now that av read this posts am abit comforted.. form 3.00 everything sucks, even the look on my face changes..I starty pyuking thr cheese I craved and had on my toast earlier in the day. remember I have reports for the day to hand in and keep a smiling face in the eye of the customer. Only 13 weeks now? how moe long do I have to carry on with this blessing OMG!!
|