Medical Questions > Womens Health > Fertility Forum

Can I Get Pregnent

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Hi im 25 and I hav just found out I have cysts on both my ovaries, im worrid an dont no if it will stop me getting pregnent
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
That's a great question for your doctor. When your doctor tells you things like that, it's best to ask him or her these questions. If your doctor rushes in and out of the room without giving you time to ask questions, I would consider seeing someone else. If you get nervous and just don't think of all of the questions that you want to ask when you are actually in the doctor's office, make a list when you are at home. Write down all of the things that you want to ask your doctor the next time that you see him or her. You might not even have to wait until your next appointment if you aren't planning on going back in very soon. You could probably call and have a doctor call you back when they get a minute. Ovarian cysts are not uncommon. Sometimes they cause fertility problems, and sometimes they don't. We can't tell you whether or not yours will cause problems from the internet. There are even quite a few different types of ovarian cysts. So with the information that you gave us, all we can really is, maybe; talk to your doctor.
|

replied January 24th, 2007
Re:
I guess you need to consult the doctor. I heard it will be a problem to conceive, but there are many successful story also. So, no worries.
|
Tags: Fertility
Quick Reply