Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Plan B

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Am I pregnant ?
yes
no
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1
Recently me and my boyfriend started to have sex, and he pulled out. He was almost positive that he did not ejaculate, but it was our virst time trying something like that so to be safe I took the plan, I took the first pill exactly 12 hours after the incident and the second pill 12 hours after that. The plan b instructions said that I might have my period a week before the expected period, and I might see spotting before then, and my period may be heavy or lighter than usual. I thought that I had my period about a week and a half earlier because I saw some spotting and just a little blood, but that was just a couple min. Then a couple days after I did have my period a week earlier and it was very heavy! Worst period ive had. So it looks like everything happened that the plan b instruction said would. So should I worry about being pregnant ?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 26th, 2007
Supporter
First off, if you're worried take a test.

Second off, there are hundreds of sperm contained in pre-ejaculation. Pregnancy is still possible using the "pull-out" method. Not a great choice of birth control(which it is), if you don't want to end up pregnant.

Thirdly, the plan b isn't 100%.

I can't say if you are pregnant, but to ease your mind just take a test or see your doctor.

Good luck sweetie!
|
Did you find this post helpful?