Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

She's Already 5 1/2-6 Pounds!!! (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
Can you believe that in 4 short weeks(and 1 day Wink ), I will be holding my baby girl?!?!?!?!?!?! I'm so excited!!!
We have her room painted, and some stuff up. I still have to buy a change table & her bedding. I'm going to pick up butterfly stencils to paint on the wall, and .Brian still has to put up her curtains.

Anyway, on to the good news Smile . My 34 week appt. Went well. My weight is holding strong at 183(11 pounds since the beginning Shocked ). I'm measuring a week or 2 ahead, and she's already 5 1/2-6 pounds(estimated of course Wink ).

I should post some more belly pictures soon Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Thats great! I am glad everything is going good
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Glad to hear everything is going good!!! By the way things are going with me, you will get to hold your baby first lol!!
|

Especially eHealthy
4 weeks! Shocked

it must be so fun decorating her room. Post pics of her room and of you!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I can only imagine how excited you must be!!! Smile she's going to be a good size girl if she keeps up at the rate she is growing.

11 pounds? Lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
4 weeks Shocked .Mich .I'm getting so excited!

Will .Jersey be your last?
|

User Profile
Supporter
ayamiyaki wrote:
4 weeks Shocked .Mich .I'm getting so excited!

Will .Jersey be your last?

indeed! Brian claims he'll be neutered asap Laughing . I say go for it! I'm not getting my tubes tied, snipped or burned!

iheartmybostonterrier wrote:
4 weeks! Shocked

it must be so fun decorating her room. Post pics of her room and of you!

i will when it's complete.. Promise!
|

User Profile
Supporter
Oh, and thanks .Jamie & .Amber!

11lbs??? I hope not .Cindy Laughing
|

Extremely eHealthy
Your baby weighing 11 pounds? Jesus no, I would never wish that on you, or anyone.

I was saying you are lucky to have only gained 11 pounds.
|

Experienced User
Congratulations and good luck on making it so far...I didn't gain a lot with any of my 3...2 boys and a girl, as well...With my last I gained a total of 10 pounds...She was also the shortest labor (somewhere between 2 and 4 hours total..Not sure exactly when the contractions started) and she was born 15 min. After we got to the hospital..Haha...We were still filling out paperwork...Good luck and have a happy (and quick) labor...
|

Especially eHealthy
Oh my .God!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see her!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
Supporter
mommy35 wrote:
your baby weighing 11 pounds? Jesus no, I would never wish that on you, or anyone.

I was saying you are lucky to have only gained 11 pounds.

sorry girl, my brain cells have almost completely vanished Laughing see what pregnancy does to ya?! Laughing
|

User Profile
Supporter
anttm04 wrote:
congratulations and good luck on making it so far...I didn't gain a lot with any of my 3...2 boys and a girl, as well...With my last I gained a total of 10 pounds...She was also the shortest labor (somewhere between 2 and 4 hours total..Not sure exactly when the contractions started) and she was born 15 min. After we got to the hospital..Haha...We were still filling out paperwork...Good luck and have a happy (and quick) labor...

no labor here. I'll be having my scheduled c-section on .February 21st.... But thanks for the thought Wink
|

User Profile
replied January 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I'm excited .Chelle!!!!!! I can't wait to see how incredibly gorgeous she's going to be! The perfect future wife for .Gabe! Laughing
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Ohmygosh I cant wait.Im excited for you.Good luck mommy.
|

Re:
Hi, nice to hear that everythings are fine.. I know how excited it is :d
|

User Profile
Supporter
arcadia wrote:
i'm excited .Chelle!!!!!! I can't wait to see how incredibly gorgeous she's going to be! The perfect future wife for .Gabe! Laughing

hehe! That't so cute!

Thanks .Marie & honeypie Wink
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Congrats, mich!!!!! I can't wait to see her pretty little face! You'd better post pics asap!
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Woot woot michie mee!!!! I'm gonna get my a$$ over there in the spring hopefully to meet her!!
|

User Profile
Supporter
tigresacanela24 wrote:
congrats, mich!!!!! I can't wait to see her pretty little face! You'd better post pics asap!

what I probably will do is have .Brian send pics over to .Vee or .Jess, and then maybe they can post them? I won't get out of the hospital until .Saturday or .Sunday, and i'm sure I won't be on here right away.

.Jess, i'm holding you to that Twisted Evil
|
12 >>