Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Kidney Conditions Forum

Kidney & Liver Pain

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I'm concerned about my kidneys and liver. Lately in about the last two months I have been having internal pains on both sides as well as in my liver area, especially days after I drink alcohol. Even small amounts. I was diagnosed ppd positive in oct. 2005 so I took the medicine to eliminate the tb bacteria for 9 months. I finished the medicine in july of 2006. I was hoping for some information and/or advice on this matter to clarify why I have these pains that seem to be happening more frequently as time goes on.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper jamorelli13
|

replied August 5th, 2010
curious have been sore now for at least 1 week on my wright side down inbetween my last rib it doesnt feel like a pincehed nerve because its only sore when i move in a certain position i do have hep c
|
Did you find this post helpful?