Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Urinating In My Sleep

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
Please help, I am a 33 yr old woman & in the past month I have wet the bed at least twice, & have done it about 4 other times in the past couple of months! Why is this happening? When i'm sleeping i'm always dreaming that i'm on the toilet going & then it happens & I wake up & I am soaked along w/ my bed. This is annoying & embarrassing for a grown woman. I always empty my bladder before bed & have tried cutting down on my liquids early in the evening so I don't know why this is still happening to me. I feel like i'm 5 years old again! I will mention that I have a 2 yr old & for the 1st few times I figured it was because of that but this is getting ridiculous. Please help!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper pls1018
|

replied February 26th, 2007
Experienced User
have you consult with a urologist? you would need to take some herbal supplements and i can help because a friend of mine has helped a 90 years old control her urination.
|

replied March 31st, 2012
I have no bladder or kidney infections.
|