Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Read This First!...information About Pregnancy (Page 1)

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
User Profile
1. The pull-out method is not a method, it can get you pregnant.
2. You can get pregnant if he just rubs his area on your area, but doesnt stick it in, but chances are very small
3. You can get pregnant if you have sex in the water
4. You can get pregnant while on your period
5. You can get pregnant anytime of the month, you never know when you are actually ovulating
6. Sperm do not die immediately on contact with the air
7. You can get pregnant even if you douche afterwards
8. You can get pregnant during the 1st time
9. You can get pregnant even if you havent had your period yet
10. You can get pregnant while on birth control, it only reduces the risks, the same as condoms
11. You can get pregnant standing up
12. You can get pregnant even if you take a bath or shower afterward
13. You can have your period, and still be pregnant
14. You do not have to have an orgasm to get pregnant
15. You can get pregnant at any time during your cycle,
16. You can get pregnant from pre-cum,
17. You can get pregnant in any position,
18. You cannot get pregnant from oral sex (some people think u can)
19. You can get preggy even if you go pee right after sex!
20. You can get pregnant while breastfeeding
21. Birth control is only 98-99% effective if taken 100% correctly
22. All women ovulate at different times of the month. New studies indicate women may even ovulate multiple times per month, so don't trust your cycle to be your birth control.
23. Weed, mountain dew and coffee do not make you sterile, so don't listen to that bull either. If a man tells you he has had a vysectomy or that he is sterile ask for medical proof.
24. Anal sex will not make you pregnant although it can transfer std's, cause long term problems
25. Home pregnancy tests are not 100% accurate, false negative are much more common than false positives.
26. Kissing your boyfriend will not make you pregnant, neither will holding hands.
27. Stressing can make your period late, even if you are not pregnant.

28. The only way to know if you are pregnant for sure is to take a test. You can not find out by looking at your symptoms. Test.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Klynndes
|
Users who thank Kia for this post: NJoiMe  starlady89  panda11  DzooBaby 

User Profile
replied January 22nd, 2007
Community Volunteer
It doesn't matter what your story is, when you had your period, how many times you had sex, if he did or didnt, if you're on birth control, whether or not the condom broke, or anything. You always have a chance of being pregnant, and that's exactly what we're going to tell you. So before you post, test! You can test 4 days before your first missed period, so don't ask us your chances of being pregnant, just test!!

Common things that can mess up your cycle:
1) stress
2) starting birth control
3) stopping birth control
4) switching birth control methods
5) puberty and natural horomonal changes
6) not eating enough or dieting
7) taking horomones, steroids, or other prescription drugs
8 ) illness
|
Users who thank Kia for this post: NJoiMe  geniva  jtwatson8  DzooBaby 

replied April 16th, 2011
thanks a lot 1 3 6 7 8 apply to me maybe im not pregnant. I'm taking a test this week if I don't get my period
|

User Profile
replied August 4th, 2011
im sorry i know your just trying to be helpful but not everyone can get a positive result 4 days before your period, that is ONLY IF YOU have a REGULAR 28 DAY cycle. some people dont even get a positive result until 10 weeks or even later. my friend didn't actually test positive on a urine test until she was 7 months pregnant. and someone else i know didnt even test positive AT ALL through out her whole pregnancy on a urine test. your making it seem like you can get pregnant by doing anything, and that is not the case, look more into your facts before you give advise to people. I am going to school specializing in birthing and pregnancy and babies. and i have also been pregnant 3 times, unfortunately all miscarried. but i have done a GREAT deal of research on pregnancy for that reason as well. I am by no means saying your completely wrong but i do disagree with some of the things you said.
|
Users who thank Klynndes for this post: mumt2  girlwaquestion  Tiffbrand  kirsty14  Babyblues88  teda_ngaeth  alisonowsley1986  vintagevanessa 

replied October 19th, 2011
hey klynndes.......can i ask a question please just wanted some help as i read this and it was helpfull....

i have missed my period this month was ment to be due on on the 9th of this month and still not had it yet and no symptoms of having it....

im not useing any protection as i came off the pill about 4/5 weeks ago....im having all sorts of sytoms...headache witch i never have.heaviness in my lower stomach. tingle pain in stomach and boobs on and off :s neway....

i took two pregnancy test last week and they were both negative.... so was just wondering what you think i should do next ?? any help thanks x
|

replied June 9th, 2012
Hi, This is my first and probably only post on here but I need help with something. Me and my girlfriend have recently started being sexually active and one time I had no condom on. I know that was irresponsible but we had an excuse, she was late for her period already and we figured it would come pretty soon after, it hasn't yet. But the reason we decided to go without protection is that we heard multiple places that right before someones period you cant get pregnant, and I was planning to pull out but failed. We both have been freaking out but I have been asking my brothers about it and they say that its really hard to get someone pregnant unless if you have "Super Sperm" and my other brother told me that we really don't have to worry because we are so young and are not FULLY developed. Please answer. And if your wondering, im 13 she's 13 as well we know we are to young. Serious answers please and thank you in advance
|

replied June 14th, 2012
"We are so young and are not FULLY developed."

She has a period? You can ejaculate?
Sounds fully developed to me.

A girl can become pregnant whenever she begins to ovulate ie starts getting her period. If she is getting her period, this means she is able to reproduce. The age varies from woman to woman, but once you are at the point of having a monthly cycle, there is no other "development" she is undergoing. 13 is definitely old enough to become pregnant.

The time when women ovulate also varies. So you cannot use "her period was about to start" excuse. If this has been working for you thus far, it is merely happenstance.

It seems like the people you have been talking to only know half truths about pregnancy and the way a woman's body operates (see super sperm), or at least believe misconceptions. Conceiving may seem "hard" because a woman's window of fertilization might be only 24 hours, but it can still happen. It just depends when you ejaculate into her and if she is ovulating. Again, every woman is different and her cycle might vary from month to month, so there is no reason not to use precaution.

I suggest you consult doctors or more credible sources than older brothers the next time you decide to have unprotected sex again. I am a teacher who has seen many a teenager become parents at a young age (even younger than you) because they were not educated on what is myth and what is science. PLEASE be smart next time. And good luck.
|

User Profile
replied October 9th, 2015
Well said!
|

replied July 15th, 2012
Sperm is sperm there no such thing called "SUPER SPERM" My advice is go get a pregnacy test. She can be pregnant, it is possable. Your age doesnt matter. She had periods in the past so that does mean she is releasing eggs. I wish u two the best nd let this be a lesson to u.
|

User Profile
replied October 28th, 2013
Well it depends on when she ovulated. If any women know that the egg stays alive for 12-24 hours after she would ovulate. So truly when people say i got pregnant when i had my period is not likely. But she could be having a late period because she miss calculated the dates. Hope this helps.
|

User Profile
replied October 9th, 2015
Hi TeenGuy123,

The very first thing I will point out is that you can become pregnant ANY TIME of the month, regardless of period or not. PLEASE make sure you use protection even if your girlfriend is on birth control.

"Super Sperm" is also a little bit of a myth. Some men have more potent sperm than others, which means that while you're only 13, your sperm may be more potent than another 13 year old teenagers.

Please make sure your girlfriend goes to her doctors as soon as possible.

Also, you are both developing, you will until you're in your twenties. If you can ejaculate, you'll very likely be producing sperm. If she can have a period, then she can fall pregnant.

Please try to get some accurate and professional medical advice from doctors, instead of asking your brothers. They have told you inaccurate information.
|

replied December 17th, 2012
First off i just wanted to say thank you for clarifying that pregnancy tests do turn up negative for some people because they don't have the hormone that produces positive pregnancy tests. My mom was one of those people and didn't find out until she was 4 months prego with me and the urine tests showed up negative all throughout her pregnancy. So I have a question too. I am 48 days into my cycle my last period was the first of November and ended the 6th. I haven't been having any symptoms other than tiredness, lightheadedness, and light-mild cramping. I also have this bubble like pressure that feels like my bladder is full and I have to pee and I do but it's like it's still not a relief. But I also heard that your body can go through false pregnancy too and also if you're around women that your period will get jacked up because your body is trying to get into everyone else's cycle. But I am 3 weeks late and I use to have irregular periods in my teenage years but have been regular for years now. Tried to get an appt with the dr but they said I couldn't get one unless I had a positive preg test or wait until February for a primary care physician. Think I'm pregnant? And if so, what should I do? Thought about going to ER but don't know what to say.. Thanks!
|

replied June 10th, 2014
does anyone know if blood test can come up negative for a couple months?
i need help
|

replied January 19th, 2013
I had Genital rubbing with my girlfriend, she is 22 days into her 31 day cycle, so i guess she is past her ovulation days, i didnt ejaculate near her vagina at all, and wiped my penis 3 times with a napkin, but right after that, she had alot of pain in her vagina and a while after in her back, could it be only beacuse of fingering or is it something else? should we be worried for pregnancy?Also i wanted to add that i didnt insert at any point, im more concerened about the 22nd day of her cycle, can a woman get pregnant on 22nd day of her 31 day cycle? She is still having alot of backache even at the second day, plz help;(
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied May 10th, 2013
klynndes i hope u dnt mind but i like to understand something tht im going thru n maybe u can help. i have been ttc for 1 yr n so far no baby. now my cycles r 33days apart my ob says i can get preggo but its gonna take some time. well my LMP was 4/15/13 n i kno whn im ovulating. n now i jst have this very water clear discharge to me it feels like i peed my panties a lil (TMI sorry) n every time i go pee i feel gushes coming out afterwards n i have to change everyday.there is no foul odor or itiching nothing. i jst have cramps way dwn in my lower abdomen n my lower back. had nausea heavy but tht easied up. i jst feel tired after 2 hrs i wake up n thru out the evening n night. my question is cld i maybe be preggo? my cycle isnt due til next week after mothers day. btw i hear clear watery discharge mean ur cycle is gonna comme on idk but pls help if u can thanks Smile
|

replied October 26th, 2012
ok so this might be a stupid question based on all the information you gave me but i stil have a couple questions. everymonth i have a regualer periode that is on the 19 and i'm almost 2 week late but i have been under a little stress but i'm having hot flashes and kinda back pain moody. my boyfriend did cum in me a couple days ago but i dont know if that would affect me still having my periode any later? would it any info would be helpful. i dont really have money to get a test at the moment
|

replied February 11th, 2013
my pregnancy test has a very faint second blue line, am i pregnant??
|

replied May 10th, 2013
if ur hpt has a blue line tht says pregnant n no blue line means not n ur test came back light...UR probably pregnant. tht happened to me yrs ago n my hubby thought it meant no but i knew it was positive n i was. take a second n third test to be 100% sure n good luck n congrats Smile
|

replied March 15th, 2013
Question: if the the first test comes back negative in a home pregnancy test, but your symptoms haven't gone away, if anything they've increased, how soon should you retest? Might be a dumb question...
|

replied April 23rd, 2013
Hi I'm new to this but my breasts have been hurtting really bad for the past month I had my period last month but it was only for one hour and it was reallly light my periods usually last anywhere from 1-2wks and are heavy! since then I haven't had my period so I decided to take a pregnancy test this month it was negative however my breast still hurt and iv been having bad mood swings like crazy I'm starting to feel bad for my bf and I still haven't had my period iv been looking to try and fined a answer idk if I'm pregonant or just late -_^" any help would be nice thank you Smile
|

replied June 30th, 2013
my wife pregnant and i try this.. help or not??
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.

User Profile
Community Volunteer
the science bit.

*sperm can live for upto 5 days inside the female body.

*an egg is viable for upto 36 hours after ovulation.

*ovulation typically occurs 14 days before not after your period (regardless of cycle length).

*it is rare for the luteal (post ovulation) phase to change, a longer cycle usually means you ovulate later.

*it is impossible to know exactly when you ovulate, without being a dedicated long term charter. Therefore it is impossible to say exactly when you are fertile.

*pregnancy is a risk you take any time you have sex (even on b/c because that is only, at best, 98-99% effective).

*day one of the cycle is the first day of bleeding.

*therefore your window of highest fertility is from 5 days prior to ovulation until 2 days after.

Based on an average 28 day cycle - days 09 - 16
based on an average 30 day cycle - days 10 - 18
based on an average 35 day cycle - days 15 - 23
based on an average 40 day cycle - days 20 - 28

this does not mean that you can't get pregnant at any other time, because it is possible dependant on your own personal cycle and time of ovulation - these are just typical averages for the window when are are most likely to be most fertile.
|
Users who thank Kia for this post: aprilmum34 

replied July 8th, 2011
hi im still a virgin, but i have been rubbed and rubbed myself before. ive never had anything go into my vagina hole before though. uhm im worried bc ever since i rubbed myself one night right after i rubbed my bf, ive had pregnancy symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, low fever, headaches, dizziness, cloudy pee, gas, feeling like i have to pee and poop all the time and being tired. but the symptoms only occur when i think about it. i always end up stress about everything. so i was wondering if my symptoms are just coming from me thinking about it too much, or if i could actually be pregnant. i should be getting my period next week. and i also live in a really hot area, and i never drink alot of water. also i dont sleep alot. my bf made me stop rubbing him before he could cum. he did have lubricant liquids comeout, but i sanitized my hands after that. also he said he peeed alot throught the day, and he hadnt cummed since the day before. also this all happend like 3 weeks ago.
ohh and he also said i wasnt that wet that night...and i just got off my period like the day before that and my periods are like a week long and come about every 30 days. i really hope im nt pregnant :///
|

User Profile
replied August 4th, 2011
there is no possible way you are pregnant. he did not ejaculate into you. there was no sexual intercourse. there for you CAN NOT be pregnant.
|

replied October 18th, 2011
i had intercourse bt he did not ejaculate into me ... do i need to worry .. plz reply ....
|
Users who thank muskans21 for this post: ZBinns 

replied January 6th, 2012
yes because before they ejaculate they have a pre ejacluation that they do not feel, and this can get people pregnant.
|

replied June 5th, 2012
I've been pregnant four times. My son was conceived the day after my period ended(NOT typically risky day for pregnancy) and we were interrupted after two minutes-no ejaculation! Nine months later we realized that pregnancy truly CAN defy all the 'usual rules'.
|

replied March 20th, 2013
I know this is old but this HAS to be said incase anyone believe this. I once got pregnant, and sadly miscarried. I was a "virgin". I had never had penetrative intercourse. You do not need to have to penetrative intercourse NOR does the male involved need to ejactulate.

Men can leak small amounts of semen/sperm during sexual acts, and a womans vaginal discharge is a bit like a big welcoming party showing the sperm all around, including INSIDE the uterus. They swim. Thats the point. You know?
|
Users who thank butternutsquash for this post: DzooBaby 

User Profile
Community Volunteer

ok! Here goes - questions on a postcard please.

scrotum - this sac hangs outside the body and holds the testicles and epididymis. The scrotum automatically tightens up to keep the testicles warm or hangs low to help cool them off.

testicles - the 2 testicles, or testes, produce and store millions of tiny sperm cells. The testicles are oval-shaped and grow to be about 2 inches (5 centimeters) in length and 1 inch (3 centimeters) in diameter. The testicles are also part of the endocrine system because they produce hormones, including testosterone.

epididymis - a set of coiled tubes (one for each testicle) that connects to the vas deferens.

seminal vesicle - are sac-like structures attached to the vas deferens to the side of the bladder

prostate gland - produces some of the parts of semen, surrounds the ejaculatory ducts at the base of the urethra, just below the bladder.

vas deferens - a muscular tube that passes upward alongside the testicles and transports the sperm-containing fluid called semen

bladder - where urine collects.

urethra - the channel that carries the semen to the outside of the body through the penis. The urethra is also part of the urinary system because it is also the channel through which urine passes as it leaves the bladder and exits the body.

penis - made up of 2 parts: the shaft and the glans. The shaft is the main part of the penis and the glans is the tip (sometimes called the head). At the end of the glans is a small slit or opening, which is where semen and urine exit the body through the urethra. The inside of the penis is made of a spongy tissue that can expand and contract.

sperm production - once a male has reached puberty, he will produce millions of sperm cells every day. Each sperm is extremely small: only 1/600 of an inch (0.05 millimeters) long. Sperm develop in the testicles within a system of tiny tubes called the seminiferous tubules. At birth, these tubules contain simple round cells, but during puberty, testosterone and other hormones cause these cells to transform into sperm cells. The cells divide and change until they have a head and short tail, like tadpoles. The head contains genetic material (genes). The sperm use their tails to push themselves into the epididymis, where they complete their development. It takes sperm about 4 to 6 weeks to travel through the epididymis.

The sperm then move to the vas deferens, or sperm duct. The seminal vesicles and prostate gland produce a whitish fluid called seminal fluid, which mixes with sperm to form semen when a male is sexually stimulated. The penis, which usually hangs limp, becomes hard when a male is sexually excited. Tissues in the penis fill with blood and it becomes stiff and erect (an erection). The rigidity of the erect penis makes it easier to insert into the female's vagina during sexual intercourse. When the erect penis is stimulated, muscles around the reproductive organs contract and force the semen through the duct system and urethra. Semen is pushed out of the male's body through his urethra - this process is called ejaculation. Each time a guy ejaculates, it can contain 250 - 500 million sperm.
|
Users who thank Kia for this post: DzooBaby 

User Profile
replied March 15th, 2012
omg you kum up with soo many info, if you have comman sence then yea i get you its tru, the thing is, is that what about the pplz that been trying? is well yea, theres soo many ways to get preg, but then there not? years/months later they are? get me?
|

replied May 11th, 2008
pull out
if u have sex i weeks before ur period and the guy pull out can u before pregnant
|

replied June 23rd, 2008
Hiiiiiiiiiiiii
well wonderful information.
|

replied August 18th, 2008
Experienced User
kia
Did you go to medical school? I did. for medical assisting and from my medical books and what the profs. taught, you only have a window of 24 hours to actuallly become pregnant. Pregnancy in itself is a wonder and a miracle. Make sure when giving advice, you have women know that each and everyone of us is different. Numbers are based off studies and studies are based of a certain no. of people. Numbers and percentages, in reality, don't mean a thing. If you think your pregnant, take the test. And also, I was pregnant with twins and at 4 months, I took a home test, did everything right, it was a name brand, and it still came out negative. The only true way to tell is to have you hcg levels checked. If they are greater than 5, time to take even better care of yourself.
|
Users who thank katch for this post: Cyberleaf 

User Profile
replied September 21st, 2012
the past several weeks I've been getting on and off very very very light brown discharge. it's 10x lighter than spotting, and I only notice it when I wipe , it usually doesn't even get in my panties. I have never had this before, having it almost all the time. I had unprotected sex on the 10th, and the next day I had a pap smear done. the day after that I had spotting, with a bit of blood, I figure that was from the pap smear. I checked on a few ovulation calculators and turns out I might have been ovulating either the 11th or 12th! I'm pretty sure I was because I got ovulation pains (slight aches around my ovaries). so I suspect I possibly am pregnant. it's too early to tell yet on a test. im still getting the very light discharge once & a while. on the 18th, for like one second, I got some spotting, it was all brown though. then stopped. also recently I have had some weird crampings and aches I usually don't get, from random spots down there. my period isn't due till Oct 1 & my cycles are about 33 days. they have been starting to get more regular lately. I'm sooo hungry, all the time. I ate so much today and even now my stomachs growling!
anyone know why I've been getting this brown discharge, or if I may be pregnant?
|

replied October 9th, 2012
i have been having exactly the same thing for the past 2 weeks...please let me know what u found out
|

replied January 14th, 2009
readers,
thanks for the info i just got one question cuz imsure.
what does blue veins in your breats mean.
bc some ppl told me its a sure sign of when your prego.
|

replied January 27th, 2009
WONDERFUL INFO!
I think this is a great forum for young teens who don't know about sex and what causes pregnancy. Everything you've stated I agree. Yes, everyone is different. In my case my boyfriend and I did the PULL-OUT method for 3 & half years! Never got pregnant it wasn't till November that I decided I wanted a baby with him. Now I am not saying everyone should do this and you wont get pregnant. It just didn't get me pregnant, but still better safe than sorry.
|

replied January 30th, 2009
This is very informative
Thanks for posting this, there's a lot of information I was curious about. To the woman who did the pull out method, you are absolutely right the pull out method does not work for everyone. My fiance and I did the pull out method for 4 months and I'm pregnant. Smile
|

replied January 31st, 2009
I had 5 negative pregnancy tests,including 2 carried out at the doctor's surgery, and it wasn't until they actually decided to do an ultrasound,there my little boy was, just a little blob at 7 wks!so tests can come up negative!
I am sure i read somewhere too though that the hcg (human chorionic gonadatrophin)hormone only appears about 4 wks and rises rapidly until about 12 wks then its progesterone that takes over??
pregnancy tests do only test for hcg??so maybe that is another reason why you tested negative while pregnant at 4 months??
|

replied January 31st, 2009
oh also in early pregnancy a lot of ppl test negative because they dont use the first urine sample of the day, therefore the hcg hormone hasnt had a chance to build up for passing urine.
its all a bit confusing really,lol!
|

replied February 6th, 2009
ty
I never knew you could obvulate more than once a month, Damnit
that was my birthcontrol i feel stuuupid
and im 2 days late
does new exercise mess with it too
ill just go get a test, just dont feel like wasting 20 bucks agian,,,,maybe ill wait,
how late is too late, like a week then no matter what get a test or could i wait longer??? I have 2 babies at home
i feel like ignoring arghh
but great info
|

replied March 7th, 2009
I like the information that you gave out Kia.
|

replied January 24th, 2012
The information Kia gave out was not by a Medical Professional. If she were a Medical Professional I would trust her information but she is not, i would read to far into what she has to say.
|

replied May 16th, 2013
I am a medical professional and everything Kia states is true. Nice job Kia!
|

replied March 31st, 2009
Experienced User
well..i had my period 19th feb..it ended 24th fed.. i had sex on the 7/8th march.. since then i had real sore boobs,frequent loo trips ect,didnt notice discharge as i dnt monitor it that well..

so i was due on my period 19/20th march,but nothing...yesterday i wiped myself after the loo and there was a lil blood, same thing happened today..although there not really sore anymore i have bigger nipples,and they seem a lil bigger.. i had 2ned tests tho, one 2days after i was late and one last week..

help??? could i be pregnant? if so whats the bleeding?? and neg tests???
|

replied April 2nd, 2009
yes you could be. the blood could be implantation bleeding and a lot of people take tests up to 3 months before they know they are pregnant. If the blood is lighter than normally when you have your period and only lasts a few days that could be a good sign. hope i could help =]
|

replied April 2nd, 2009
Experienced User
brit143.. the blood was very light pink, it was only one tissue wipesworth both times.. i have to go get my blood results on monday so fingers crossed Smile but could a blood test come up neg and i still be pregnant?
|

replied October 8th, 2011
sometimes even the blood tests come up negative because you have to be 4 weeks pregnant. some women don't have high enough levels. If you think that you are pregnant, wait for a month and retake the blood test. You might find the results interesting. I have had 4 negative tests at home and one blood test all negative. i feel hungry all the time, tired all the time and have some spotting randomly. im waiting for a few months before i test again. my boobs are definately bigger too.
|

replied April 7th, 2009
plese help me can i be pregnanat!?!
i had unproected sex with my boyfriend on march 1st for the frst time and then had unproected sex on march 10th and on march 14.. and in all the 3 days he cum inside of me.. can u tell we trying to have a baby lol but then got my period on march 18 it just last for 4 days.

can i be prgnanat
|

User Profile
replied April 21st, 2009
i disagree with half the stuff you have mention on your first like top 22 or something
for one you cannot get pregnant on you period
breast feeding really has nothing to do with getting pregnant yeah you can but what was the point of putting the on the top22
|

replied November 6th, 2011
There are certain hormones your body pits off when breast feeding that SIGNIFICANTLY raises chances of pregnancy
|

replied November 6th, 2011
There are certain hormones your body pits off when breast feeding that SIGNIFICANTLY raises chances of pregnancy
|

User Profile
replied April 21st, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
At the time, they probably had a lot of questions concerning breastfeeding and pregnancy. Why does it matter where they are in the list?

And you can get pregnant while on your period. The chances are pretty small, but its possible. There's really no day during a cycle where the chance of pregnancy is 0% and you don't even know if the person writing or reading is really talking about their actual period.
|

replied March 30th, 2013
hie.. kia.. actually we didn't really have sex.. he was just above me... and I was above him sometimes... we were having clothes too... I was wearing hard denim jeans and he was wearing trousers all dressed well...that's it... I had my regular periods for the next two months... on the exact date.. didnot get periods this month yet... it's 7day's past my date... do I need to worry..? am I pregnant...
|

replied March 30th, 2013
please reply I am really worried
|