Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Unsure Why My Head Hurts

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
Hi, im a 17 year old student in australia getting ready for university. I have had a stuffy head for about a week now, each day it seems to be getting better. But one thing bothers me is that I dont know what it is, the pain isn't really painful but annoying, it can hurt near the temple , it can hurt certain sides of my head. I usually forget about the pain. I dont get enough sleep due to me having to change my double bed to a little single bed that allows my visitors from over seas to sleep on. I have visited a docter checked my blood pressure, the basic checkup and said I was stressed and thats all. Could it be something more? And I dont smoke or drink.

Thanks for taking your time to read.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 10th, 2004
!
You have tension headaches ... Goto Google and search tension headaches, read a few of the sites and compare your symptoms. I myself have gone thru something similiar and I believe thats what I have at the moment.
|

replied April 26th, 2012
Likely Allergies.
You said you are stuffed up. Could be allergies. Try a Reactine, Aerius or if all else fails Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride(Benadryl) but that stuff will knock you out.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Deepak Anvekar
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Antonio Marotta