Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Hey Ladies...check Out These Crazy Symptoms!!!

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
So I am on cd 23 of what should be a 30 day cycle. I am 6dpo today. I am having some nutty symptoms. I usually get the cramps, sore bb's, swollen bb's and other common pre af symptoms. However, for the last 3 days I have had nagging headaches, unbelievably thirsty (i take a sip of water and 30 seconds later I feel like I ate a bowl of cotton), urinating about 15 times a day (probably due to excessive fluid consumption, but waking up at 2 am to pee), sore teeth (i know...Very weird), and incredibly emotional. However, my bb's are painfree and absolutely no cramping...Always have these two symptoms by now. Anyone want to take a shot at that? My af is scheduled to come next friday, but of course praying it won't.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 19th, 2007
Experienced User
Sounds like someone may be getting a bfp this time around
|

replied January 19th, 2007
I really hope so. I have actually been very calm this cycle...Not as worried. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
|

replied January 20th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Jersey - hmmmm, getting really thirsty and peeing lots, plus the missing usual pre af symptoms.....Could be a very good sign?! Implantation usually occurs around 6dpo, so you never know! I am hoping this could be your lucky bfp month!!! Good luck and keep us posted! Wink
|