Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Q and A Forum

How Can I Make My Baby Come Out Early?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Please I really need some help. I cant deal with being pregnant any more. So can some one help me. I think I am even going a little crazy. Oh I also have a hard time going to sleep cause I get alot of acid or heartburn. So please help me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: How Can I Make My Baby Come Out Early?
claire_carrillo wrote:
please I really need some help. I cant deal with being pregnant any more. So can some one help me. I think I am even going a little crazy. Oh I also have a hard time going to sleep cause I get alot of acid or heartburn. So please help me.

this is a terrible idea. If babies were meant to be inside for a shorter period of time, then that is how long nature would let them cook for. As it is, every woman has a 40 week pregnancy.

You can do a lot of damage attempting to have a baby before it is ready. This subject should be talked over with your doctor.
|

replied January 17th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Not to be mean but you are being very rude why do you want your baby to come before its even through? Your baby will come before he/she is ready. Dont be selfish! Let him/her finish their devolping and growing.I know what your going through. Im 38 weeks tomorrow. I have severe heartburn and acid reflux, back pains, cramps, hip and pelvic pain, along with alot more of discomforts but I will go through any pain for my unborn child. You need to talk to your doc about this.
|

User Profile
replied January 18th, 2007
Supporter
Babies are born when babies are ready. Think yourself lucky my baby's due at the end of june i've got the hot summer to deal with!
|

replied February 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
As a mom of 2 preemies I would advise you to not even think about this, if your baby did come to early your days would consist of sitting next to his/her incubater and crying your eyes out on a daily basis because you dont know if the breath that they are taking at that very moment will be the last. please think of your babies health first and not your comfort.
|

replied April 4th, 2007
I know how youre feeling im 39 weeks now but 5 weeks ago I was fed up and lost my patience, But you need to remember that baby will come before you know it and you'll be telling people that he/she is weeks or months old it goes so fast. If your fed up because your uncomfortable and think your going crazy find something that you can comfortably do like start painting a big picture for the babies room or something to keep your mind off it, it will soon end up that you want the painting finished!!
|