Medical Questions > Relationships > Single and Struggling Forum

How to Stop

Hi,
how do you stop fancying someone you shouldnt.
I,m having problems with it as I look forward to seeing her every week when she visits and I like her a lot. The feeling isnt mutual tho.
So how do I stop having feelings for her?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 18th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: How to Stop
ttomko wrote:
hi,
how do you stop fancying someone you shouldnt.

I,m having problems with it as I look forward to seeing her every week when she visits and I like her a lot. The feeling isnt mutual tho.

So how do I stop having feelings for her?

hum... I don't know... Look elsewhere? You cannot force someone to feel like you do- although, you can find someone with mutual feelings! Wish you would give more info on your situation.. Like your age- why she comes over every week..Etc. Think of her like a sister- you will find something else that catches your eye..

Good luck

-=red=-
|

replied May 1st, 2007
Experienced User
cease to feel romantically involved but don't stop liking her as a friend. It's as simple as that. If the feeling isn't mutual, then I don't see any reason why you should continue such feeling. . .
|

replied May 3rd, 2007
I had it too and it sucks yeah.

How did I got over it? Well, just expierence several times it isn't mutual and you will slowly give up hope and stop fancying her. It took for me half a year. It was pretty painfull to experience, again and again, it wasn't mutual but now I see her as a friend and that's it.

I wish you the best!
|

replied May 28th, 2007
Experienced User
decide not to have feelings for her. It's pretty hard but it's a conscious-effort.
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Go and date other people. That way you will find someone else and forget the other one.
|

replied April 2nd, 2008
brother dont worry
i will tell you one try to busy yourself in work i think automatically u will forget her and find out some other girl.This is the best solution according to me.
|
Quick Reply