Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Kidney Conditions Forum

Steroid Use And Kidney Creatin Levels

Must Read
The kidneys filter blood and regulate body flood. What happens during kidney failure? And what types of kidney failure do doctors diagnose?...
There are three main condition which cause renal (kidney) failure. Learn what causes kidney failure and what factors increase your risk of kidney problems....
What are the signs of acute or chronic kidney failure? Which ones are more serious than others? And when should you ask a doctor or go to the ER for help?...
Hi, I had some recent blood work done and my doctor said my creatin level was a little high for my age. Ihave taken two different cycles of steroids and was wondering if that was the cause of this. The steroids I used were deca-durabolin for a 6 week period and maybe like a month after I finished that cycle I did a 6 week cycle of sustanon 250. My blood test was done around 2 or 3 months after I finished the last cycle. I had ultra sound scan on my kidneys and they looked great so the doctor said not to worry. I wanted to another cycle this coming summer and was wondering if there was really a connection between them. I was using low dosages on both cycles. On the deca durabolin I never went over 400mg and the sustanon I always used one cc which was eaqual to 250mg. I dont want to hear a lecture on how bad it is to take this stuff I just want to know if that is what might cause the creatin to rise.

Thank you,
nazs
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Deepak Anvekar
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
User Profile
Anand J. Singh