Medical Questions > Womens Health > Birth Control Forum

Wrong Pill On Wrong Day

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I am taking yaz. I did this weird thing the other day. On saturday, I took sunday's pill instead. Then last night I took monday's pill before I noticed that it was the wrong one. So now I have a pill for saturday, and one for tuesday. My inactive pills begin wednesday. Should I take saturday's pill today (monday) as if I did nothing different, or did I really screw something up and could this increase my chances of getting pregnant? I am not sure if each week in yaz has different hormones and if it will make a difference.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 15th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
You are okay, yaz has all the same hormones!

Just keep taking like nothing happened...
|

replied November 5th, 2009
triquilar birth control
My girlfriend is taking triquilar. She accidentally took the last day's pill instead of the first day's pill. Thoughts?
|