Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Am I Bisexual? Help Me!!!!!!!!

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hi, well where do I start? Ermmmm....Well I neva fort i-me?!!! Wud be cum bisexual, I dont want to be bi! But I think I am starting to like a girl at skwl, im 15 and love lads, but do I like this girl?
She acts like a boy, looks like a boy etc, but... Shes a girl.

Sum 1 help me! Please!???

Im confused!!! Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Your probably just going through a stage of trying to find yourself but then again there is a chance you could be.Maybe you just like her casue she looks like a guy? I saw a chic that I thought was a dude once and I thought she was hot,but she was a girl. . .And i'm not bi or gay! Lol
|

replied November 9th, 2009
Don't worry i think you're straight.
Because:
1) You're into her because she has the looks of a man and acts like one too.
2) If you were bi/lesbian , you would have feelings toward real woman, who act like woman.
|

replied November 9th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
siansanderson15
Don't worry so much about this. Having confusingly strong connections with people of the same sex is a heterosexual trait when you're 15. It's totally normal for you to girl-crush with a friend. If it turns out you're bisexual then there's really nothing you can do about it anyway. Just do what feels natural to you and concentrate on growing into an adult.
|

replied November 14th, 2009
Most girls I know have been "confused" like this once in a while in their youth, including me. It's generally just a phase that most people don't act upon, and eventually grow out of.
|

replied November 18th, 2009
I think americans tend to not really know how to respond to feelings of intamacy appropriately. We feel that if we develope an intense relationship with someone of the same sex and then end up loving them that we are gay or bi when it is not so. There are so many different levels of intamacy in any relationship and we need to know what the boundaries are on each level. I can love a friend as intimately or as deeply as I love my husband and still understand that this is a girlfriend and we were never made to be sexually intimate with one another. Understanding these boundaries and being a mature adult will help us to not become confused with who we are. We need people that will guide us in the proper direction. Being gay is a choice. It can be helped. If you notice you are drawn to women and you are a woman and don't want this type of lifestyle there are some percausions you have to take to protect yourself. I know this really does answer your question but the responses that I have read have taken me on another level mentally. Let me say this once more: One will choose to be heterosexual. If someone decides to be anything other than that it is because they have ACTED on their FEELINGS. You feel drawn to women so you began to pursue those type of relatonships and then you are labeled gay. If you stire yourself in a different direction you will get a different result.
A glutten is a glutten not because he thinks of food but becuase he acts on his thoughts. If he would simply change his thought process he could change his actions. a robber is not a robber because he t hinks of robbing people but becuause he has thought and acted on that which he thinks. Dont be confused hun. Your not gay.

Thanks Nidur
|

replied November 18th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
nidur
Do your same sex friend's sexually arouse you? Can you chose not to be physically attracted to them? If so you might be straight.

If you so firmly believe that your sexual preference is a choice then choose. Choose to be gay. Choose to go down to your local gay bar. Choose to be sexually attracted to a woman. Choose to take her home and maintain physical arousal long enough to reach orgasm with her. Choose to become emotionally connect to her as your lover. If you have a choice you can prove that you you are bisexual.
Unlike being a robber of a glutton or a sanctimonious judgmental cretin, sexual preferrence has nothing to do with action. It is what you prefer. Much like you would prefer to eat or prefer to breathe, homosexuals prefer the company of their own gender. You could certainly fast or hold your breath but it doesn't change what you are and more than a homosexual or bisexual living in the closet can pretend to be something they aren't.
|

replied December 1st, 2009
I know this is a touchy subject and we could debate until you turn blue and I turn purple. We have the right to our own understanding of life and this is mine. An understanding that is unchanging. We will respectfully agree to disagree, this is what I chose.

Nidur
|

replied December 1st, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
I respectfully disagree that you don't have a choice. You cannot choose how other people experience life regardless of your convictions. You may firmly believe that Waterworld was a groundbreaking cinematic phenomena but it will not change it's box office proceedings, it will only cause you to live in denial of how the world works. If you believe that the human will is strong enough to change it's biology then it would seem there are a lot of ills you should address with your amazing power of will before you go after things that people don't necessarily want to change.
|
Quick Reply