Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Now That I'm Trying to Get Pregnant My Cycle Days Are Longer

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
User Profile
What could be the cause of delyed menstraul period, besides pregnancy? I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I'm trying to conceived and relax too? But im not pregnant so my period should come by now? But each day i'm not having it and i'm having cramps along with that. Im on my 41st day and thats not normal for me. My cycle is like 28-30 days.. Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 15th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Now That I'm Trying to Get Pregnant My Cycle Days Are Lo
reneblack wrote:
what could be the cause of delyed menstraul period, besides pregnancy? I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I'm trying to conceived and relax too? But im not pregnant so my period should come by now? But each day i'm not having it and i'm having cramps along with that. Im on my 41st day and thats not normal for me. My cycle is like 28-30 days.. Embarassed Crying or Very sad

go see your doctor for a blood pregnancy test.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I agree. Let us know what the doctor says.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
shortgeek wrote:
i agree. Let us know what the doctor says.

i agree but, I have a daughter with the current guy im with now and it only took one cycle to conceive her... Sad
|

I know. It seems like getting pregnant is only easy when you aren't trying.
|

I know. It seems like getting pregnant is only easy when you aren't trying.
|