Medical Questions > Cancer > Breast Cancer Forum

Pea Size Spot In My Breast. Help Please

Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
Yesterday I noticed a pea size (literally like a tiny ball) in my right breast. It seems right under the skin so I can pinch my skin and it feels very hard and round. I'm 24 years old and i'm a little scared. I will be making a Dr. Appt come monday, but does anyone have any idea what it might be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 2nd, 2007
Sorry no one responded but I think the right repsonse would have been to tell you to do what you have apparently already done: see a doctor. I do hope it has turned out to be nothing to be concerned about.
Regards,
richard day gore
|

replied February 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Hi
Hi dreamergirl,

i just wanted to let you know that I went to the ob/gyn yesterday for my annual check and when she was doing the breast check, she said she found a small pea sized cyst on my breast. Well that kind of stuf runs in my family so I was an emotional wreck yesterday. My mom had a lump removed and lost half her breast, but it was benign. Her sister just had a large tumor removed and she lost her whole breast, but I don't know if it was cancerous or not.
Now I am getting emotional all over again... My mom's away on vacation so I can't talk to her about it which makes it harder.

My doctor refered me to the hospital to get a mammogram done on feb. 13th. Did you make it to the doctor to find out what yours was?

Let me know.
|

User Profile
replied March 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
Hi Dreamergirl,

A friend of mine once had a cyst in her lower right breast and she told me that it feels like a tiny marble that when you touch it with our finger, it hurts a bit. And that when you touch it, it is not like the other lumps in the breast that moves. And when to touch it again the other day, it is still there in the same place were you first feel it.

Fortunately she got that cyst removed successfully...And right now she's very normal..With a proper exercise, a balance diet and a healthy living..She is now healthy and back to work again.
|

replied May 12th, 2007
Re: Pea Size Spot In My Breast. Help Please
did you find out what it was?is
|

replied December 17th, 2008
Let me know what happens!
I have the same situation going on right now, but I couldn't get an appointment until Jan. 27th!

I just turned 18, still in high school so I feel like a little girl and paranoid about all this stuff.

But my appointment is so far away.....

wait.....this is a very old posting.....lol.

So what happened?
|

replied March 25th, 2009
i just had my cyst removed...
i just had my cyst removed 2 days ago .My 1st operation is 2 yrs ago left breast also..i'm just worried that it might appear again after some time...what should i do to avoid occurence of it?
|