Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Im Back~

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey girls...Lol, sorry I have been on much as I usually am..Lol, I spent a few days with alicia...We are going to the mall tomorrow..Hope we dont run into chris...He was supposed to go to court yesterday so he is either off house arrest or hes in jail for five years...I dunno which..And I dont know anyone who can find out so me and alicia keep callin his house with a blocked numba and hangin up to see if he answers!Lol~!I hope he is in jail! That would be wonderful~!~!~!~!
Kelly, hows everything going? Sorry I had to get off so quick the other night....
Jordan and jaydyn
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 5th, 2004
Experienced User
Omg girl you had me scared to death worrying that something was wrong with you or jaydyn!! Never do that again! Lol I am alright, been real tired and what not. It was a bad day for my mom yesterday, she was tired and sick and then everything that happened to des, just made things worse. I am soooo happy that you are alright! Sounds like you and alicia are doing wonderful! I am glad to hear it!

Kelly
|

Extremely eHealthy
Kelly I am sorry about getting off so quick last night too, I was really tired, larry and I ended up fighting becuase I was just so dog tired, tonight will be better, I dont have to get up as early but then it will get worse because larry has to pay $30 to get me a massage, but then I am gonna suprise him and take him to the mall and buy him the necklace he wants..I am so excited.. But how is your friend? Is she better? I know you probably arent gonna wanna send the message across the forum so will you send me a message and lemme know. I feel involved..

Stacie
|

Experienced User
Sweetie, its ok!! I understand completely! Des went back to sleep, I think she would much rather sleep which I understand. I felt horrible because at 6am she woke up screaming and crying, I just don't know. But is there anything we can do about her rib? They can't bound it like usual because she is pregnant, she won't take meds and her baby kicks alot and it seems excruciating for her, would a heating pad help?

Kel
|

Extremely eHealthy
A heating pad, a bath, ice, umm what else. Massage it kinda, just take her mind off of the pain and onto something else. I dont really know, I have never been in that type of situation. Why wont she take the meds?
|

Experienced User
Ok I will try those. She won't take it because its vicodin and she doesn't want to hurt the baby. When she wakes up I will see what I can do, thanks again!!

Kelly
|

Experienced User
What is wrong with her ribs?
|

Experienced User
Ansley she was raped and beaten up last night and he broke her cheek bone and fractured her rib.
|
Tags: Pregnancy, arrest
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile