Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Asthma Forum

Bumps on skin (upper arms)

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
User Profile
i've had little bumps on my upper arms since i was born and my parents said its just from allergies but a couple months ago i noticed the bumps on my penis.

what should i do?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 22nd, 2007
Allergies, Asthma Answer A2160
You must tell your parents about these symptoms and insist they bring you to a dermatovenerologist immediately to examine all your bumps, especially those on your penis. The doctor will examine and diagnose the skin, and will probably recommend a course of treatment. It is important to get this checked out immediately!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Asthma , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.