Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Asthma Forum

Bumps on skin (upper arms)

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
User Profile
i've had little bumps on my upper arms since i was born and my parents said its just from allergies but a couple months ago i noticed the bumps on my penis.

what should i do?

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 22nd, 2007
Allergies, Asthma Answer A2160
You must tell your parents about these symptoms and insist they bring you to a dermatovenerologist immediately to examine all your bumps, especially those on your penis. The doctor will examine and diagnose the skin, and will probably recommend a course of treatment. It is important to get this checked out immediately!
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Asthma , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.