Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Two Months

Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....
User Profile
Photos! Man I cant believe hes 2 months already..

This pics a lil dark cause I had my finger over the flash lol

and reese with a sign
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 11th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Awwww,so cute! I love babies cheeks!
|

User Profile
Supporter
Little cutie pie! It seems like only yesterday you were posting your birth story, well it also feels like only yesterday I joined but i've been here for four months now I think? Was it reese who got a tux or somebody else? If it was reese can we .P.L.E.A.S.E. See a pic of that!
Danni x
|

User Profile
Supporter
dannzibelle wrote:
little cutie pie! It seems like only yesterday you were posting your birth story, well it also feels like only yesterday I joined but i've been here for four months now I think? Was it reese who got a tux or somebody else? If it was reese can we .P.L.E.A.S.E. See a pic of that!

Danni x

lol it was but I havnt put him in it yet
|

User Profile
Supporter
It just sounds so cute
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Wow bless him! 2 months already!! It all goes so quick. Enjoy him small while you still can!
Hes another cutie!!
|
Tags: parenting
Quick Reply