Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

At Home (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
What's your fave outfit to chill out in at home, to wear for comfort when it's just you and baby/hubby??

I love soft jogging pants and a vest top.
It's not the most attractive outfit, but it's so comfy
usually either with my fluffy lamb slippers or thick fluffy socks Wink
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I love my baggy pj bottoms, one of my hubby's t-shirts and my granny slippers. And no bra - I like to let em breathe!Mr. Green

i'm so sexeeee!!!!!

Laughing
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hahahaha I love to wear my little boy shorts and a tank top...9 out of 10 times my shorts match my top.....Lol matching sets....Oh and yes I am one of those that wear matching undies with a matching bra. Ack!!!!!!!!!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Jammies! Laughing

.I never wear panties at home. Is that odd? Shocked
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Laura, I randomly do or don't wear panties at home, so no, it's not wierd at all.

Jules, me too at home I hate wearing a bra - getting poked by underwires ugh lol

gen, I so wish I could be like that. I love matching stuff, yet I never seem to have stuff that matches *sigh*
|

Extremely eHealthy
Lol yeah....Well I find it sexey and my husband was all about the matching....So I kinda made it a habit to buy matching sets......Oh and I dont' wear panties when I am home either....Not to often anyway...It makes it fun. Let that stuff breath...Helps with preventing infections.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I like some air around my bits Laughing
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I wear sweats or shorts,(sometimes with underwear), and fuzzy slippers lol but I always have to wear a bra,even to bed sometimes Shocked .I can't help it.My mom says its bad for you but oh well
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Pyjama or track pants with a men's undershirt.
|

Experienced User
These huge sweatpants (my boyfriend hates)...And usually a beater, or a hoody.

I used to have these slippers..They were duckies, and my favorite but my dog chewed them up.... Evil or Very Mad
|

Extremely eHealthy
melissa_20 wrote:
i wear sweats or shorts,(sometimes with underwear), and fuzzy slippers lol but I always have to wear a bra,even to bed sometimes Shocked .I can't help it.My mom says its bad for you but oh well

let them babies breath love.
|

Experienced User
melissa_20 wrote:
i wear sweats or shorts,(sometimes with underwear), and fuzzy slippers lol but I always have to wear a bra,even to bed sometimes Shocked .I can't help it.My mom says its bad for you but oh well

i wear a bra to bed to girl...Thought I was the only one..!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I wear pj's everywhere just not at home . I guess just cause I cant fit my regular clothes yet. And I always wear a bra to bed. I cant have them flopping around in the bed while I am trying to sleep
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Ugh, I can't wear a bra when I sleep. The girls don't like being contained at night.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I can't sleep in anything let alone a bra. I have to be free!! To chill at home I always wear fleece pants, jammie pants or sweat pants and either a short sleeve or long sleeve tee. In the summer I wear girl beaters and girl boxers. Every once in a while I wear a cute set. I buy them and never wear them. Meh. I have the same chill outfit that laura was wearing in the pics where she was feeding aly cereal.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Oh lord, I looked like such crap in that picture too Laughing
|

Extremely eHealthy
ayamiyaki wrote:
ugh, I can't wear a bra when I sleep. The girls don't like being contained at night.

im with you....But when I first started breast feeding I had to wear one becaue we weren't to sure what we were doing and they would decided that they needed to release a flood and I would wake totally soaked.....Lol but then we got the hand of it and now no bra needed.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
sunflower_pie81 wrote:
ayamiyaki wrote:
ugh, I can't wear a bra when I sleep. The girls don't like being contained at night.

im with you....But when I first started breast feeding I had to wear one becaue we weren't to sure what we were doing and they would decided that they needed to release a flood and I would wake totally soaked.....Lol but then we got the hand of it and now no bra needed.

yup! Laughing

i always get a clogged duct when I wear underwire bras, so .I've switched to sports bras for the time being.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
sunflower_pie81 wrote:
but when I first started breast feeding I had to wear one becaue we weren't to sure what we were doing and they would decided that they needed to release a flood and I would wake totally soaked.

i remember very well waking up in a milky puddle...Nice Laughing
|

Extremely eHealthy
purestgreen wrote:
sunflower_pie81 wrote:
but when I first started breast feeding I had to wear one becaue we weren't to sure what we were doing and they would decided that they needed to release a flood and I would wake totally soaked.

i remember very well waking up in a milky puddle...Nice Laughing

not so nice but for me it was a nice little flood....Everythign was soaking wet and god forbid that she started crying.....Well we just won't go into that.
|
12 >>