Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

What Do You Do?

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
What do you do when af shows up?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 5th, 2004
Experienced User
Think About the Next Month!!!!
Hey chicky,

i know how disappointed u r but all u can do is turn to the next month and just keep on going till u get the miracle u hope for. All of us ttc just have to remember to enjoy the moment and not think about whether or not we are going to get pregnant. I know how u feel sorta anyway, this is our first month and im due next week but today I feel so sick u have no idea. I dont know wot it could possibly b, I first thort it was dehydration but after drinking so much water I doubt it then I thort it was cause I was hot and that could be it.

If u r pregnant how soon do u show any symptoms apart from a missed period.

From someone who cant wait to have a jelly bean all of their own

p.S. Im thinking of ya how is ur hubby dealing with trying again or that af showed up
|

Experienced User
It's Hard...
Dh hates that dang af... I am always such a bum the day she comes b/c I am so sad. Dh reminds me that everything happens for a reason and we will know the reasoning soon enough. And you have each other! Don't forget that Laughing

just keep trying and hopefully everything will work out in the end! And sooner rather than later Wink
|

Experienced User
Well said jewels how long have u been ttc for. R u charting or anything or just doing the bd.

From someone who cant wait to have a jelly bean all of their own
|
Tags: pregnant, AF
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur