Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

My Penis Kills After I Pee Someone Tel Me Wich Q I Should Do

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi... Im new to this ... I just signed up today... So heres my storie....

The last 2 weeks sometimes when I went pee the tip of my penis where the pee comes out really really stung after I was finished peeing. It stings then burns then stings over and over again the whole day and a few times it even made me cry ... I haven't had any sexual contact or anything ... Im still a virgin and this is really really scaring me ... I dont want to tell my parents because I dont want them to know about it.. I am only 14 too .. Some one plz help me plz im very very scared to even go pee ...

Some one please help me and if u can tell me how to make it stop please

should I tell my mom now???
Or
should I tell my mom next time it happens???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 9th, 2007
Experienced User
You should really tell your mom as it sounds like you have an infection that needs treatment. You cannot let it go untreated. Best to have it taken care of right away. Good luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply